MRM St. John's Wort - 450 mg - 60 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Enhances Mood& Well-Being †
- Supports a Positive Mental Outlook †
- Standardized to Contain 0.3% Hypericins †
MRM St. John's Wort - 450 mg - 60 Veg Capsules
What is MRM St. John’s Wort?
MRM St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is an herbal extract that has been used in European clinics for years. This material has been standardized to contain 0.3% hypericin, one of the known active compounds. Many therapeutic attributes have been discussed regarding this plant, but its application in mood support has been well studied. † Years of clinical research have investigated its benefits in supporting mood swings and promoting a feeling of well-being.†
- John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum- 0.3% Hypericins)
What can I expect?
St. John’s Wort is a well-studied plant extract that has been shown to be effective in enhancing mood and positive feelings and behaviors.† MRM’s high potency, standardized product allows effective dose with 2 capsules a day.
What is the daily suggested use?
- Take 1 capsule with a meal up to two times a day, or as directed by your qualified health care provider.
What is the safe age for people to use this product?
- This product has been formulated for use by adults 18 and older.
Is this safe for consumption while pregnant or nursing?
- This product is not suitable for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Disclaimer: If you are pregnant or nursing MRM does recommend informing your healthcare provider of any supplement you take or plan to take.
If you find yourself having a tough time sleeping and staying asleep through the night, we suggest taking: MRM Melatonin.†
If you are looking for liver health support supplement that also aids in hangover recovery, we suggest taking: MRM Liver X.†
If you are looking for a supplement to help aid in bone density and joint health, we suggest taking: MRM Bone Maximizer.†
How do I take MRM St. John’s Wort?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule with a meal up to 2 times daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
What's In MRM ST. JOHN'S WORT?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not use this product while taking any prescription drug(s) without the advice of your physician
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Ming-Hsiu Chung and Tzu-Shing Deng(2020 Sep 15)Effects of circadian clock and light on melatonin concentration in Hypericum perforatum L. (St. John’s Wort) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7492311/
- Linde, G. Ramirez, C. D. Mulrow, A. Pauls, W. Weidenhammer, and D. Melchart (1996 Aug 3) St John's wort for depression--an overview and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2351679/
- Katie M. Vance, David M. Ribnicky, Gerlinda E. Hermann, and Richard C. Rogers (2014 Feb 28) St. John’s Wort enhances the synaptic activity of the nucleus of the solitary tract https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4128486/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Wow!I was nervous to try this, but after other natural remedies weren't working for me or giving me bad side effects, I finally gave in and tried this. Oh my gosh, what a relief! My depression is for the most part gone! I am careful when in the sun, and recommend others who take this do the same. I take one in the morning.
Worked wellGreat St. John’s wort. I've been taking this for years. The dosage is higher than most so you don't need to take them as many times per day for the same effect. The price is very good too.
Really worksI've been taking this for a little over two months now, and I really do think it's helping!! My anxiety and depression have lessened, and although I do still struggle with PMS, I would say my overall mood has improved. I take on pill in the morning and one in the evening.