MRM Liver X with BioSorb - 60 Vegan Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Daily Liver Support †
- Purifies and Detoxifies†
- Vital nutrients to support liver health†
- Ultimate Hangover Helper †
- With BioSorb Milk Thistle Complex †
Liver X with BioSorb – MRM – Liver Health†
What is MRM Liver X with BioSorb?
Liver X® is a unique combination of nutrients that incorporates n-acetyl-cysteine (NAC), alpha-lipoic acid, BioSorb™ silymarin, choline, Vitamins E and B12, and a new powerful herb called Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum). Free radicals, being very unstable and reactive, can cause cellular damage and eventually serious pathology. Eradicating toxins and reducing free radical damage is one of the most important action of the liver. NAC supports production of glutathione (GSH), which assists detoxification and acts directly as a free radical scavenger. GSH is a powerful free radical scavenger and an essential component of the liver’s detoxification process.
Biosorb™ silymarin, an isolated extract from milk thistle (silybum marrium) has been shown to be effective in assisting liver health and the metabolism of cholesterol. † Silymarin acts as an antioxidant, inhibiting free radicals from damaging the liver. In humans, Vitamin E is the most important lipid soluble antioxidant and has also been shown to support liver health. † Clinical research has validated the efficacy of various plants and herbs that support liver health. Silymarin and Jiaogulan have been shown to have clinical applications to support many applications of liver health. †
Why choose MRM Liver X with BioSorb?
A recent study has indicated that NAC, which is in Liver X, is a precursor to GSH, which significantly supports immune health. Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that is produced naturally in the body. ALA offers protection against free radicals both inside and outside the cell. With its capabilities as a precursor to GSH, ALA has shown to be of potential benefit in supporting immune health. †
How does MRM Liver X with BioSorb work?
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid providing cysteine, which is the rate limiting factor in glutathione production. Glutathione is the most prevalent antioxidant found in human tissue and is heavily used to counter free radicals in muscle cells. Previous research studies have confirmed that bouts of exercise reduce the amount of glutathione found in muscle cells post-exercise. NAC supplementation is shown to significantly support recovery and performance as well as a reduction in muscle soreness. † Increasing GSH production with NAC supplementation can reduce toxic metabolites.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant made by the body and is both water and fat soluble. That means it can work throughout the body. Evidence suggests Alpha-Lipoic Acid may help regenerate Vitamin C and Vitamin E making them active over and over. Being such a potent antioxidant, ALA may support optimal liver health by offering protection from its daily detoxing.
Milk thistle is a unique herb that has proven to be very effective in supporting liver health. Over the past forty years (United States National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have cataloged more than 400 scientific studies), intensive chemical, pharmacological and clinical research has confirmed the mechanisms of action and value of milk thistle on liver health.
Research has shown that to provide full benefit, there must be 80 percent of the active nutrient silymarin in a milk thistle extract. BioSorb Silymarin is a patented treated form of milk thistle that increases the bioavailability of the active (silymarin) in the herb allowing more potency and more protection.
Picrorhiza kurroa and Andrographis paniculata are two Ayurvedic herbs that have been used for centuries to assist liver health. Choline bitartrate has shown to help metabolize dietary fats and assist their removal from the body decreasing toxins.
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- BioSorb Milk Thistle Complex (Enhanced Complex Yeilding 30mg Silymarin)
- Choline Bitartrate
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Jiaogulan Leaf Extract (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) (98% Gypenosides)
Is this product safe for consumption while pregnant or nursing?
- Due to the lack of clinical data, this product is not recommended for women who trying to get pregnant, are pregnant or are nursing. MRM recommends informing your doctor of any supplement you take or plan to take if you are pregnant or nursing.
What is the safe age for people to use this product?
- MRM’s Liver X is intended for adults over the age of 18.
Can this product help me recover from a poor night of eating and drinking?
- Although there is no clinical evidence to prove the benefits may have on poor eating and drinking but anecdotal reports do indicated better recovery and over all well-being when taken during or after a poor eating and drinking event.
- Allmax Liver D Tox
- Liver-Rx By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
- NOW Silymarin (Milk Thistle)
- Organ Shield By Purus Labs
How Do I Take MRM Liver X?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1-2 capsules daily for maximum benefits. During times of stress or poor nutrition, take 1-2 capsules 2 times daily.
What's In MRM Liver X?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Due to the lack of clinical data, this product is not recommended for women who trying to get pregnant, are pregnant or are nursing. MRM recommends informing your doctor of any supplement you take or plan to take if you are pregnant or nursing.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jitka Viktorova, Milena Stranska-Zachariasova, Marie Fenclova, Libor Vitek, Jana Hajslova, Vladimir Kren and Tomas Ruml (2019 Aug 18.) Complex Evaluation of Antioxidant Capacity of Milk Thistle Dietary Supplements https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6720444/
- Kívia Queiroz de Andrade, Fabiana Andréa Moura, John Marques dos Santos, Orlando Roberto Pimentel de Araújo, Juliana Célia de Farias Santos and Marília Oliveira Fonseca Goulart (2015 Dec 18.) Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Hepatic Diseases: Therapeutic Possibilities of N-Acetylcysteine https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691167/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great stuff!Can not stress enough how good this is. While other products help your liver work, this does that and then also helps repair. Very crucial if you are taking any other supplements or if you want to hit those hangovers before they have a chance.