NOW Silymarin (Milk Thistle) - Double Strength - 300mg - 50 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Milk Thistle Extract †
- Supports Liver Function †
- With Artichoke & Dandelion †
NOW Silymarin - Double Strength - 300 mg - 50 Veg Caps - Liver Support
What Is NOW Silymarin?
NOW Foods Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as milk thistle, has been used by traditional herbalists for centuries. The active ingredient in milk thistle, silymarin, acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radical production. The detoxifying effect of Milk Thistle may be beneficial for liver problems and support optimal function. †
Milk Thistle may also play an important role in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. † This vegetarian formula also includes artichoke & dandelion for additional support. These ingredients further promote liver protection and regeneration.†
NOW Double Strength Silymarin has twice the milk thistle extract (300 mg per capsule) as in the regular strength product (150 mg per capsule).
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- NUT FREE
- SOY FREE
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silymarin marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (Standardized to 240 mg Silymarin Flavonoids – equivalent 80%): 300 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): 100 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf): 50 mg
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't?
This product is intended for adults who are looking for a dietary supplement to help support healthy liver function and protection.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Great Support. By Nathan L.
- This is a great supplement to help keep your liver working at its best!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can women take this product?
- Yes absolutely! There are no gender specific ingredients in this supplement.
What are the capsules made of?
- Cellulose (capsule), Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
- Double Strength: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
What's In NOW Silymarin?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Michael W Fried, Victor J Navarro, Nezam Afdhal, Steven H Belle, Abdus S Wahed, Roy L Hawke, Edward Doo, Catherine M Meyers, K Rajender Reddy, Silymarin in NASH and C Hepatitis (SyNCH) Study Group (July 2012). Effect of silymarin (milk thistle) on liver disease in patients with chronic hepatitis C unsuccessfully treated with interferon therapy: a randomized controlled trial. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22797645/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great supportThis is a great supplement to help keep your liver working at its best!