MRM Melatonin - 3 MG - 60 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns †
- Dictates Sleep and Wake Cycles †
- May Reduce Negative Effects of Jet Lag †
- Vegan Capsules †
MRM Melatonin - 3 MG - 60 Veg Caps - Sleep Aid
What Is MRM Melatonin?
For common travelers or individuals that deal with irregular sleep patterns, MRM Melatonin may help.† Melatonin is a hormone released in response to light and seasonal patterns, dictating the circadian rhythms (sleep/wake cycle) of the body. Supplementation has produced remarkable benefits in individuals who work night shifts, travel across multiple time zones or have difficulty sleeping. †
MRM Melatonin is a natural supplement that can help induce sleep, as well as increase the quality and duration of sleep. †
How Does It Work?
Melatonin is a hormone that gets secreted based on the activation of light receptors in the eyes and helps dictate our circadian rhythm.† Melatonin activates receptors in the hypothalamus responsible for controlling the circadian rhythm and reacting with many other regions of the brain. †
- Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine): 3 mg
What Can I Expect?
- Fall Asleep Faster †
- Stay Asleep Longer †
- Improve Quality of Sleep †
- Improves Mood †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't
This product is intended for healthy adults over the age of 18 who are looking for a natural sleep aid to promote deep, restful sleep.†
Featured Customer Reviews
- Vegan, and helped me sleep! By Matheus
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can women take this product?
- Yes, women can safely take this supplement.
When is the best time to take this supplement?
- For best effects, it is recommended to take a serving 30-45 mins before going to bed.†
I don’t feel the effects of 3 mg, can I take more?
- Dosage range from 1mg – 5mg is a good starting dose.† Taking too much Melatonin can have the opposite effect and may cause side effects such as nausea, irritability, anxiety and headaches. The most effective dose will depend on your weight, age, and sensitivity to the supplement.†
Can I take this if I am pregnant or nursing?
- No, it is not recommended to take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
How Do I Take MRM Melatonin?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule per day before bed or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
What's In MRM Melatonin?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by people under the age of 18. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages. The NIH has warned of the possible dangers of melatonin supplements, including infertility, reduced sex drive in males, hypothermia, retinal damage and interference with hormone replacement therapy.
*Contains no added milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Eduardo Ferracioli-Oda, Ahmad Qawasmi, Michael H Bloc. (May 2013) Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23691095/
- Sylvie Tordjman, Sylvie Chokron, Richard Delorme, Annaëlle Charrier, Eric Bellissant, Nemat Jaafari, Claire Fougerou. (April 2017) Melatonin: Pharmacology, Functions and Therapeutic Benefits. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28503116/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
GreatVegan, and help me!