Amino Tech By Universal Nutrition, 375 Tabs
Benefits and Results:
- Full-Spectrum Aminos (EAA + BCAA) †
- Blend of Superior Protein Sources †
- Enhanced with Optimizing Co-Factors †
Amino Tech By Universal Nutrition - 375 Tabs - Amino Acids
What Is Amino Tech?
When you are training to develop a stronger body, it is important to fuel your muscles at the cellular level. Amino Tech is an optimized blend of full-spectrum amino acids, derived from high quality whey protein hydrolysate, concentrate, and isolated vegetable protein. It is enhanced with protein digestive enzymes, optimizing co-factors, growth agents, and important vitamins. Amino Tech's sustained-release technology provides the necessary anabolic and metabolic optimization your body requires. †
How Does It Work?
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride: Has been shown to improve athletic performance. †
- Instant BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): BCAAs can increase muscle mass, alleviate muscle soreness, and even increase your metabolic rate. †
- Glutamic Acid: Can delay fatigue from exercise and enhance athletic performance. †
- Para-aminobenzoic Acid (also known as Vitamin B10): May promote healthy cell structures and membranes. †
- Digestive Enzyme Blend (Papain, Bromelain): These work to help your body digest protein enzymes. †
Who Should Take It?
Amino Tech is ideal for bodybuilders and other strength athletes who push their bodies to the limit. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Bruno:
Definitely notice a difference the day after my work out! Soreness has gone down.
Which amino acids are in this?
- L-Alanine, L-Arginine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine, Hydroxyproline, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, and Valine.
Can women take this?
- Of course! This does not contain any gender-specific ingredients.
Is this vegan?
- Unfortunately it is not. It contains whey protein concentrate, which is a milk product.
If you are looking to boost strength and performance, you can stack Amino Tech with: Universal Nutrition Creatine Capsules. †
If you are interested in a complete multivitamin, we recommend taking: Daily Formula by Universal Nutrition. †
If you are looking for a protein powder to fuel your muscle growth, we suggest trying: Animal Whey Protein. †
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
As a dietary supplement, take 12 tablets daily. Take 6 tablets one hour prior to your workout and another 6 tablets immediately after your workout.
What's In Amino Tech by Universal Nutrition?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui (2019 Apr 17) Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520936/
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, and Ajay Kumar (2012 Dec 10) Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529416/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
AmazingDefinitely notice a difference the day after my workout! Soreness has gone down
ExcellentQuick and noticeable results