Allmax Digestive Enzymes - 90 Vegan Caps
Benefits and Results:
- 11 High Potency Enzymes†
- Enhanced Nutrient Digestion†
- Optimal Protein Absorption†
Digestive Enzymes By Allmax Nutrition - 90 Caps - Digestive Health
Ensuring proper nutrient digestion is extremely important. Decreases in nutrient digestion can lead to uncomfortable bloating and gas. Indigested nutrients can become toxic, cause excess bacteria, and lead to allergic immune responses.
What Is It?
Allmax Digestive Enzymes has 11 highly potent enzymes. Each one can help alleviate symptoms caused by insufficient nutrient digestion. † It also works to enhance protein absorption, which is essential for growth and recovery. †
How Does It Work?
- Protein Digestion Complex (Protease SP, Bromelain, Protease, High pH Protease): Helps the body digest proteins. †
- Lacto-Lipid Digestion Complex (Lactase, Lipase): Helps digestion of lactose and milk products. †
- Phyto Digestion Complex (Amylase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicelluase, Pectinase): Helps with the digestion of carbohydrates and plant-based foods. †
Who Should Take It?
If you are experiencing any difficulty digesting food then digestive enzymes are a must-try.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Tyler:
I take these enzymes with each meal and probiotics between my meals. I feel so much better while on them. No gas or bloating after eating and I am now more regular than without them. Would recommend!
Does this help with IBS?
- It can help with symptoms due to insufficient digestion. If you are suffering from IBS, it is best to consult with a gastroenterologist.
Will this help with gas and/or bloating?
- This can relieve bloating and gas caused by food breakdown. If you are experiencing a lot of bloating and discomfort from foods, consult with a GI or nutritionist to evaluate your diet. †
Will this help me lose weight?
- This is not a weight loss formula.
Is this vegan?
- Yes! The formula and the capsules are vegan.
Can I take this on an empty stomach?
- This product is meant to help with digestion of food, so it’s best to take it right before you eat.
Will this upset my stomach?
- It is meant to do the opposite. If you are experiencing stomach upset or discomfort, discontinue use. †
For additional digestive support, you can pair this with a Probiotic.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 1 capsule before each meal. If you are eating larger than normal portions, take 2 capsules.
What's In Allmax Nutrition Digestive Enzymes?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer
- Are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner or an anti-inflammatory
- Are having surgery
- Have diabetes
Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, and Fish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Gianluca Ianiro, Silvia Pecere, Valentina Giorgio, Antonio Gasbarrini, and Giovanni Cammarota (2016 Feb) Digestive Enzyme Supplementation in Gastrointestinal Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4923703/
- Cattleya S. Leksmono, Claudia Manzoni, James E. Tomkins, Walter Lucchesi, Graeme Cottrell, and Patrick A. Lewis (2018 Aug 6) Measuring Lactase Enzymatic Activity in the Teaching Lab https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6126642/
- Catherine Peyrot des Gachons and Paul A. S. Breslin (2016 Oct) Salivary Amylase: Digestion and Metabolic Syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6825871/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good for BloatingI take these enzymes with each meal and probiotics between my meals. I feel so much better while on them. No gas or bloating after eating and I am now more regular than without them. Would recommend!