Vitaform Women's Multivitamin - Allmax Nutrition - 60 Tablets
Benefits and Results:
- 100% RDI Essential Nutrients †
- 6 Functional Complexes †
- Powerful Antioxidant †
Vitaform Women's Multivitamin - Allmax Nutrition - 60 tablets
The days of not getting enough from your multivitamin are over. Vitaform Women's Multivitamin delivers 100% of RDI Essential Nutrients. It is above the standard and designed for the needs of active women looking to perform at the highest levels. †
What Is It?
Vitaform Women's Multivitamin features 6 functional complexes along with powerful vitamins and minerals. It contains ingredients for: Anti-Aging, Active Mind Support, Metabolism Support, Immune Support, and even Joint Support. †
How Does It Work?
- FEMESSENCE: Femme Essential Complex (Inositol, Boron)
- AGENTACT: Femme Anti-Aging Blend (Green tea leaf extract, Grape seed extract, Pomegranate extract, Red wine extract, Citrus bioflavonoids)
- COGNISENSE: Femme Active Mind Support (Panax ginseng extract, L-Theanine, Gingko biloba extract)
- METAFEMME: Femme Metabolism Support (Alpha lipoic acid)
- IMMUBOOST: Femme Immune Support (Ginseng extract, Echinacea powder, Olive powder)
- LIBRAFLEX: Femme Joint Support (Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin sulfate)
Who Should Take It?
This multi-vitamin is perfect for women looking to get their required daily values of vitamins and minerals plus powerful antioxidants.†
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
It’s best to consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Anonymous:
I like them I felt good while taking them and plan on ordered more.
Can I still drink coffee/caffeinated beverages while taking this?
- You should be able to drink coffee afterwards. Just assess your body and how it reacts. †
When is the best time to take this?
- It is recommended to take 2 tablets in the morning, after eating breakfast.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 2 tablets daily after breakfast (1st meal of the day). Stay well hydrated. Do not exceed 2 tablets within 24 hours.
What's in it?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Protect from heat, light, and moisture. Do not purchase if seal is broken.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains Soy, Shellfish (Crab & Shrimp). Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Wheat, Egg, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, and Fish Products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Matthew Butawan, Rodney L. Benjamin, and Richard J. Bloomer (2017 Mar 16) Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372953/
- Soowon Kang and Hyeyoung Min (2012 Oct) Ginseng, the 'Immunity Boost': The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659612/
- Yasuo Suzuki, Noriyuki Miyoshi, and Mamoru Isemura (2012 Mar 9) Health-promoting effects of green tea https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365247/
- Hong-Feng Zhang, Li-Bo Huang, Yan-Biao Zhong, Qi-Hui Zhou, Hui-Lin Wang, Guo-Qing Zheng, and Yan Lin (2016 Dec 6) An Overview of Systematic Reviews of Ginkgo biloba Extracts for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138224/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
greatI like them I felt good while taking them and plan on ordered more.