Opti-Women By Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- 23 Vitamins & Essential Minerals†
- 18 mg of Iron†
- 17 Specialty Ingredients†
- Soy Isoflavones, Ostivone, & Uva Ursi†
- Made With Vegetarian Society Approved Vcaps†
Opti-Women By Optimum Nutrition - MultiVitamin
What is Opti-Women?
Optimum Nutrition's Opti-Women combines 23 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with 17 specialty ingredients to create a comprehensive multivitamin for the active woman.† Each serving of wide-reaching nutrient support in Opti-Women is delivered in Vegetarian Society approved V caps.†
How does Opti-Women work?
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene, vitamin A palmitate): Promotes good eyesight. †
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol): Helps absorb Calcium; supports strong bones. †
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): Vital role in blood clotting and bone metabolism. †
- Riboflavin: Helps maintain body's energy supply. †
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): Helps maintain energy stores and supports creation of red blood cells. †
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin): Supports healthy nerves and blood cells. †
- Biotin: Vital for healthy for hair, skin, and nails. †
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate): Supports healthy blood cells. †
- Iodine (as Kelp): Helps to regulate metabolism. †
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate): Helps to increase blood flow. †
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): Supports and protects the immune system and helps the body fight against diseases. †
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate): Helps maintain healthy bones, blood vessels, nerves, and immune function. †
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum A.A. Chelate): Aids removal of toxins. †
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): Antioxidant and enhances immune function. †
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate): Antioxidant protects from free radicals. †
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride): Helps process carbohydrates into energy, vital role in muscle contraction and conduction of nerve signals. †
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): Helps lower cholesterol and support brain function. †
- Folic Acid: Antioxidant that helps produce and maintain new cells. †
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, citrate): Helps in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth. †
- Iron (as Iron A.A. chelate): Helps prevent low iron blood levels, preventing iron deficient anemia. †
- Selenium (as selenomethionine): Antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage. †
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, aspartate): Supports healthy nerve, muscle and immune function. †
- Chromium (as Chromium GTF): Important in breakdown of fats. †
- Dong Quai (Angelica Sinensis) 4:1 Root Extract: Supports menopausal symptoms, menstrual cycle conditions such as migraines and many other conditions. †
- Chasteberry (Vitex angus-castus) 4:1 Berry Extract: Supports conditions related to the menstrual cycle such as breast pain, premenstrual syndrome, and more severe PMS symptoms. †
- Garcinia Extract (Garcinia cambogia) (rind) (standardized to 52% HCA): Supports in weight loss. †
- Uva Ursi, powder (leaf): Helps reduce inflammation and fight infection. †
- Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) (root) (standardized to 20% aescin)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Behaves as antioxidant and helps breakdown carbohydrates for energy. †
- Butchers Broom, powder (root): Supports symptoms of poor blood circulation such as pain, heaviness, leg cramps, leg swelling, varicose veins, itching, and swelling. †
- Ostivone (as isopropoxy isoflavone): Supports in treating weak bones. †
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (seed) (standardized to 95% polyphenols): Helps with poor circulation and high cholesterol. †
- Deodorized Garlic, powder (bulb): Supports in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels. †
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (fruit): Supports metabolic, circulatory, cognitive and joint health. †
- Soy Isoflavones: Supports bone health in post-menopausal women. †
- Lycopene (as LYC-O-MATO natural tomato lycopene): Antioxidant; Supports healthy heart function. †
- Lutein: Anti-inflammatory effects and supports healthy eye function. †
- Alpha-carotene: Functions as an antioxidant. †
- Cryptoxanthin: Functions as an antioxidant. †
- Zeaxanthin: Powerful antioxidant that helps prevent cell damage. †
What can I expect from Opti-Women?
Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients are the body's fundamental building blocks. Among other things, they contribute to our energy levels, immunity, performance and overall vitality. Opti-Women has been designed as a comprehensive Nutrient Optimization System complete with botanicals, antioxidants, and other gender-focused components.† By packing 40 active ingredients into one pill, much more than a multi has been created.
Who should/ shouldn't take Opti-Women?
Opti-Women is for women who are looking to give their body the vitamins and minerals they are lacking during the day.† It is not meant for men to take as this supplement contains the vitamins and minerals that women need on daily means as men body’s require different vitamins and minerals.†
Featured customer reviews:
Review By Harpreet
I am using this from past many months it is really effective. Now I'm more energetic than before.
What will this do for my body?
- This is a multivitamin product used to help vitamin. Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
If you are looking for a boost in your energy and focus to help you get through the day, we suggest taking: Amino Energy.
If you are looking to add in some creatine to your cycle to help with muscle growth and size, we suggest taking: Optimum Creatine Monohydrate.
How do I take Opti-Women?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement for women, consume 2 capsules of Opti-Women daily with food.
What's In Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains soy ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Rita Wegmüller, Fabian Tay, Christophe Zeder, Marica Brnić, and Richard F. Hurrell (2013 Nov 20) Zinc Absorption by Young Adults from Supplemental Zinc Citrate Is Comparable with That from Zinc Gluconate and Higher than from Zinc Oxide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901420/
- Maria Makrides, Danielle D Crosby, Emily Shepherd, and Caroline A Crowther (2014 Apr 2) Magnesium supplementation in pregnancy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6507506/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Excelente produtoMelhor que o Centrum de A a Z (Better than Centrum from A to Z)
Polivitamínico ÓtimoÓtimo produto. (Great product.)
Ótimo multi vitamínicoMinha esposa achou ele super completo, o melhor (My wife found it super complete, the best)
ÓtimoTudo conforme o combinado everything according to the combination
The best!I like this very much!
ExcelenteExcelente Recomendo (Excelent, I recommend)
Great for womensI buy this for my mon, i love it!
Muito bomExcelente produto e atendimento. Sempre compro na same sou do Brasil e sempre chega
Good productI am using this from past many months it is really effective.now m more energetic than before