Protizyme Protein - Metabolic Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Delicious Flavor Satisfies Hunger & Food Cravings †
- Low Carbohydrates, Low Fat, Low Calories †
- Fast and Easy to Digest †
- Builds Lean Muscle and Accelerates Metabolism †
- Zero Lactose, Zero ASpartame, Zero Trans Fat, Gluten-Free †
Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme - Protein
Not all proteins are created equal, and that is certainly the case with Protizyme Protein. It delivers the highest bioavailability of protein per scoop than any other product on the market.
With six delicious flavors to choose from, Protizyme Protein’s incredible taste will make you wonder whether it is protein or dessert.
What Is It?
Protizyme is a high-quality whey protein powder that can give you the best results. Each serving has 24 essential vitamins and minerals, providing optimal nutritional benefit absent in other proteins.
How Does It Work?
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Iodine, Iron, Vitamin K, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Riboflavin, Selenium, Thiamin, Zinc – Supports healthy immune function and overall health. †
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylaline, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine – Supports muscle recovery and repair. †
- Whey Protein Blend: Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalalbumin, Immunoglobulin, Bovine Serum, Albumin, Lactoferrin, T.A.G. (Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine) – Helps build lean muscle mass. †
Who Should Take It?
Protizyme is ideal for anyone who wants to increase lean muscle mass, boost their metabolism, improve health and wellness, and maximize physical enhancement.
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Avoid taking this protein powder if you are vegetarian/vegan, pregnant or nursing, or have a medical condition.
Review by Jessica
This is the best protein I have ever tried. I’ve tried several other proteins such as gold standard elite whey, etc. and Protizyme is the best.
Review by Sarah
The best protein I’ve ever had. Easy to mix, and tastes great just with water. Highly recommend peanut butter cookie!
Can women take this?
- Of course! Protizyme does not have any gender-specific ingredients.
Is it gluten free?
- Yes, this product is gluten free.
Is it plant-based or vegetarian-friendly?
- It is a whey protein product, which is derived from animals.
How Do I Take Protizyme?
Directions and Dosages:
- As a weight loss solution, add 1-2 scoops of Protizyme to 6-12oz of cold water and mix. For maximum results consume Protizyme 2-3 times daily as a part of your low carbohydrate, low-fat, and reduced calorie diet.
- As a part of a weightlifting, strength and conditioning routine, add 2-3 scoops to 8-16oz of cold water, milk, or other beverage and mix. For maximum results consume Protizyme 2-3 times daily to meet the high protein nutritional requirements needed for muscle recovery and repair.
- As a part of an endurance routine, add 1-2 scoops to 6-12oz of cold water, or other beverage and mix. For maximum results consume Protizyme 1-2 times daily. Use as a primary source of protein and amino acids during exercise and immediately following workouts preventing muscle loss and optimizing lean muscle repair.
- As part of an optimal health and wellness lifestyle, add 1 scoop to 6-8oz of cold water, milk, or other beverage and mix. For maximum results consume Protizyme 3 times daily; providing a 100% supply of the daily required vitamins and minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, and immune-boosting cofactors to your diet.
NOTE: To increase the absorption of other proteins, add 1 serving of Protizyme to any protein powder, weight gainer, and/or meal replacement products to further enhance desired results.
What's In Protizyme ?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not exceed recommended dose. Not intended for use by persons:
- Under the age of 18
- Those with a medical condition
- Or those with a history of kidney disease
Do not use if pregnant or lactating. If you are under the care of a physician, please consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a plant that also processes egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro,Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui. (2019 Apr) Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore. (2017 Jul) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- James B Kirkland, Mirella Meyer-Ficca. (2016 May) Niacin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The Best ProteinThis is the best protein I have ever tried. I’ve tried several other proteins such as gold standard elite whey, etc. and Protizyme is the best.
ProtizymeThe best protein I’ve ever had. Easy to mix, and tastes great just with water. Highly recommend peanut butter cookie!