MuscleTech - Platinum MultiVitamin - 90 Tablets
Benefits and Results:
- 18 Vitamins & Minerals †
- 865 MG Amino Support †
- 536 MG Herbal Matrix †
- Advanced MultiVitamin †
Platinum Multi-Vitamin - MuscleTech - 90 Tablets - Vitamins / Minerals
What is Platinum MultiVitamin?
Platinum Multivitamin is a complete, advanced multivitamin complex packed with high-potency vitamins and minerals, plus an Amino Support Matrix. This truly complete daily formula is designed for elite athletes and active men and women for general health support.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate, 80% beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, d-alpha tocopherol acetate)
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
- Niacin (as niacinamide, nicotinic acid)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium d-pantothenate)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate, choline dihydrogen citrate)
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium citrate)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
- Zinc (as zinc oxide, zinc amino acid chelate)
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate)
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate)
- Potassium (as potassium chloride)
Amino Support Matrix
- ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
- L-citrulline malate
- L-arginine HCI
- Green tea leaf extract (as Camellia sinensis)
- Saw Palmetto fruit extract (as Serenoa repens)
- American ginseng whole herb (as Panax quinquefolius)
- Echinacea root (as Echinacea angustifolia)
- Ginkgo leaf (as Ginko biloba)
- Grape skin extract (as Vitis vinifera)
- Green coffee bean extract (as Coffee arabica)
- Turmeric rhizome extract (as Curcuma longa)
- Octacosanol (from rice wax)
Mineral Support Complex
- Potassium chloride
- Choline bitartrate
- Choline dihydrogen citrate
- Boron (as boron citrate)
What can I expect?
This multivitamin contains many great health benefits that come based off the ingredient mix included. This formula features vitamins A, C, E, B6 and B12 to help you meet 100% or more of your daily requirements for vitamins. The 865 mg of amino support helps to support your active lifestyle. Also the 536 mg of herbal matrix helps amplify the benefits to make this a truly complete formula!
Featured customer reviews:
Reviewed by David
This is a good one stop shop multi vitamin, it has everything needed. Not used to taking 3 a day so that felt a little much at first but I'm used to it now. I have been feeling great every day, feeling strong as ever during workouts, I really like these vitamins.
Reviewed by Sarah
This product is exactly what I needed to add into my fitness journey. It covers a variety of needed components and is so helpful at helping to reach my daily needed levels. It only contains things that promote health and enhance fitness. 10/10 recommend.
Reviewed by Carmella
Was not sure what to expect when I first started taking this these but I was pleasantly surprised. Took these while actively working out and dieting and the amino support was an awesome benefit. These replaced my daily gummy and gave me all the nutrients my body needed to support my goals.
When is the best time to take this?
- It is recommended to take this once daily with water, and it is best when taken in the morning to start your day.
Can women take this?
- Yes of course women can take this as it is designed for active men and women!
What other ingredients are in this?
- The other ingredients included are: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Coating (Polyvinyl Alcohol, Talc, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. Contains sulfite and soy ingredients.
- Opti-Women By Optimum Nutrition
- Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition
- Animal Pak (Powder and Pills) - Universal Nutrition
- Centrum Adults MultiVitamin
If you are looking for a pre workout supplement to take before getting to the gym to help increase energy, focus, pumps, and enhance strength and recovery, we suggest trying: Vapor X5 Next Gen Pre Workout by MuscleTech. †
If you are looking for a creatine supplement to help boost size, strength, and recovery with no loading or bloating, we suggest trying: Cell-Tech Creactor Creatine - MuscleTech. †
How do I take Platinum MultiVitamin?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 serving (3 tablets) daily with a glass of water. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
What's In MuscleTech Platinum MultiVitamin?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. May cause flushing and itching. Women of childbearing age should limit daily vitamin A intake to 3,000mcg (excludes beta-carotene). Do not take while fasting. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program or if you have a medical condition. If you experience a skin rash or any other allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult a medical doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Vikte Lionikaite, Petra Henning, Christina Drevinge, Furqan A. Shah, Anders Palmquist, Pernilla Wikström, Sara H. Windahl, and Ulf H. Lerner (2019 Jan 22) Vitamin A decreases the anabolic bone response to mechanical loading by suppressing bone formation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6436664/
- Timothy D. Allerton, David N. Proctor, Jacqueline M. Stephens, Tammy R. Dugas, Guillaume Spielmann, and Brian A. Irving (2018 Jul 19) l-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073798/
- Mani Iyer Prasanth, Bhagavathi Sundaram Sivamaruthi, Chaiyavat Chaiyasut, and Tewin Tencomnao (2019 Feb 23) A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412948/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Amazing MultivitaminThis is a good one stop shop multi vitamin, it has everything needed. Not used to taking 3 a day so that felt a little much at first but I'm used to it now. I have been feeling great every day, feeling strong as ever during workouts, I really like these vitamins.
10/10 recommendedThis product is exactly what I needed to add into my fitness journey. It covers a variety of needed components and is so helpful at helping to reach my daily needed levels. It only contains things that promote health and enhance fitness. 10/10 recommend.
Very Happy with theseWas not sure what to expect when I first started taking this these but I was pleasantly surprised. Took these while actively working out and dieting and the amino support was an awesome benefit. These replaced my daily gummy and gave me all the nutrients my body needed to support my goals.