Pain Rx - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 90 Tablets
Benefits and Results:
- Works The Very First Time †
- Revolutionary "Quick-Acting" Selective COX-2 Inhibitor †
Pain Rx By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 90 Tabs - Herbs
What Is It?
Joint pain and body aches are all too common in active individuals and athletics. Pain-Rx incorporates a blend of 10 herbal extracts, many of which are being newly introduced to the dietary supplement industry by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals with the introduction of Pain-Rx. These ingredients have a proven track record of efficacy over centuries of use in traditional Mayan Indian medicine. †
How Does It Work?
Pain-Rx is a unique COX-2 inhibitor because, while it inhibits the "bad" COX-2 enzyme, it does not interfere with the action of the "good" COX-1 enzyme, which means Pain-Rx has the unique distinction of being a selective COX inhibitor.† Pain-Rx is "quick-acting" and provides benefits with the very first use. †
For enhanced joint healthcare and COX-2 inhibition, Pain-Rx can be used effectively in conjunction with Joint-Rx. †
Proprietary Blend with Explotab Technology: 600mg
- Paullinia Tomestosa Extract, Chiococca Alba Extract, Mimosa Pudica, Phellodendron Amurense, Lactuna Virosa Extract, White Willow, Turmeric Extract, Valerian Extract, Boswellia Extract, Naringen, 6-7 Dihydroxybergamottin, Yerba Mate
What Can I Expect?
- Targeted Pain Relief †
- Reduced Inflammation †
- Decreased Joint Discomfort †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take Hi-Tech Pain RX?
This product is intended for adults who are looking for an alternative method of pain relief.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Great for pain relief! By Tony S.
- Prefer these over any OTC pain med, no GI upset or nausea. Use these for my back and joint pain without any complaints! I recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there any side effects with taking Pain Rx?
- When taken as directed, users have not experienced any serious side effects.†
How is this different from Ibuprofen or Advil?
- COX-2 inhibitors are a class of anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that function to reduce prostaglandins, which are responsible for pain and inflammation.† COX-1 and COX-2 are enzymes that make prostaglandins, however, COX-1 protects the stomach lining.† COX-2 Inhibitors only block the COX-2 enzyme, not the COX-1.† The great thing about this is that it reduces stomach ulcers or risk of bleeding because the COX-1 protects the stomach.†
How Do I Take Hi-Tech Pain Rx?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 2 tablets up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed 6 tablets per day.
What's In Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Pain Rx?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Hanna Oltean, Chris Robbins, Maurits W van Tulder, Brian M Berman, Claire Bombardier, Joel J Gagnier (Dec 2014). Herbal medicine for low-back pain. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25536022/
- Raveendhara R. Bannuru, MD, PhD, Mikala C. Osani, BA, Fatimah Al-Eid, MD, and Chenchen Wang, MD, MSc (Dec 2018). Efficacy of Curcumin and Boswellia for Knee Osteoarthritis: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6131088/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
User of Pain RXI have used this product for a very long time to help alleviate back pain. It has worked fairly well. Your service was prompt with a fair price. I am satisfied
So far so good I don't think it's been long enough for me to give a full review.It works pretty good so far I will wait a couple of days to give a full review. I think it'll be good though.
Great for pain relief!Prefer these over any OTC pain med, no GI upset or nausea. Use these for my back and joint pain without any complaints! I recommend.