Joint Rx - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 90 Tablets
Benefits and Results:
- Revolutionary Joint Support System †
- Supports Joint Tissue Growth and Regeneration †
- One-of-a-kind Nutraceutical †
Joint Rx By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 90 Tabs - Joint Health
What Is Joint Rx?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Joint-Rx is a multi-modal dietary supplement designed for effective joint support.
Joint products are not just for older people. Weight training, running, recreational athletics, or even just leading a healthy active lifestyle, have been shown to initiate inflammatory processes that not only cause destruction of joint tissue, but also inhibit rebuilding. †
Therefore, it is essential for young adults to also use the cutting-edge, comprehensive technology in Joint-Rx for the support of healthy joints to protect from future joint discomfort or other joint health complications.
How Does It Work?
- Crystalline Glucosamine HCL helps improve the structural integrity of joints. Glucosamine stimulates the manufacturing of cartilage producing cells (Chondrocytes) to help build new cartilage. †
- Chondroitin provides the structural components of joint cartilage and facilitates the entry of glucosamine into joints. †
- MSM is also included in Joint-Rx to provide strengthening of connective tissue in tendons and cartilage.† All three of these important joint support ingredients are detrimental compounds that must be included to be a truly effective joint health formulation. †
- Curcumin (active ingredient in the spice turmeric) provides immediate joint discomfort relief by helping decrease inflammation. †
- Boswellia serrata (the active ingredient is boswellic acid) interferes with the inflammatory cascade reaction produced by the 5-lipoxygenase enzyme. †
- Nexrutine is a selective COX-2 enzyme inhibitor, which means that while it takes on the COX-2 enzyme, it stands down on the beneficial COX-1 enzyme. Nexrutine® actually inhibits the production of the COX-2 enzyme, which effectively shuts off the inflammation problem at its source. †
Proprietary Blend: 600mg †
- Crystalline Glucosamine HCL 99%, Phellodendron Amurense Extract (bark), Chondroitin Sulfate 90% (low molecular weight), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Hops (strobile), Boswelia 65% Extract (resin/gum), Turmeric Extract 95% (root), Naringen (fruit), S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine Disulfite P- Tolusulfonate
What Can I Expect?
- Increase Joint Flexibility †
- Decreased Joint Pain †
- Joint Repair Support †
- Decreased Inflammation †
- Enhanced Cartilage Production †
- Strengthens Connective Tissue †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take Joint-Rx?
This product is intended for healthy, active adults including bodybuilders, athletes, and/or older individuals.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Joint Relief by Garry Humbe.
- I am a dedicated runner and constantly experience knee pain. After just one day of taking this supplement, I noticed major improvements in joint comfort and pain. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I get Glucosamine from a food source?
- Aging results in the decreased production of glucosamine and an inability to produce sufficient amounts. Since there is no food source for glucosamine, supplementation is essential.
What is the difference between Low Molecular Weight Chondroitin and High Molecular Weight?
- Most Chondroitin products contain a less expensive, higher molecular weight Chondroitin that is poorly absorbed. Low molecular weight Chondroitin was included in Joint Rx to maximize absorption.
- Osteo Bi Flex Triple Strength
- NOW Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM
- MRM Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take one (1) tablet three times daily. This product is best taken near mealtime.
What's In Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Joint Rx?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
If you are allergic to shellfish, please consult with your physician prior to taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Daniel O Clegg, Domenic J Reda, Crystal L Harris, Marguerite A Klein, James R O'Dell, Michele M Hooper, John D Bradley, Clifton O Bingham 3rd, Michael H Weisman, Christopher G Jackson, Nancy E Lane, John J Cush, Larry W Moreland, H Ralph Schumacher Jr, Chester V Oddis, Frederick Wolfe, Jerry A Molitor, David E Yocum, Thomas J Schnitzer, Daniel E Furst, Allen D Sawitzke, Helen Shi, Kenneth D Brandt, Roland W Moskowitz, H James Williams. (Feb 2006). Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and the two in combination for painful knee osteoarthritis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16495392/
- L S Kim, L J Axelrod, P Howard, N Buratovich, R F Waters. (March 2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16309928/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Joint ReliefI am a dedicated runner and constantly experience knee pain. After just one day of taking this supplement, I noticed major improvements in joint comfort and pain. Highly recommend!
Joint RxGood stuff.