Optimum Immunity Plus Probiotic Gummies - Tangerine - 30 Servings
Benefits and Results:
- Includes 2 Billion Colony Forming Units†
- Contains Vitamin A, C, E, & Echinacea†
- Provides Immune Support†
Optimum Immunity Plus Probiotic Gummies – Tangerine - 30 Servings
If you're looking to boost your immune system, look no further. Optimum Immunity + Probiotic Gummies are the new, delicious way to get your immune and gut health in check.
What Is It?
Each serving of Optimum Immunity + Probiotic Gummies has 2 billion CFU of probiotic to help your digestive system feel better than ever. It also has Vitamins A, C, E, and 25mg of echinacea to boost your immune system.
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin A, C, and E: These vitamins promote overall immune health and act as antioxidants. †
- Echinacea (aerial parts, root): Can reduce cold and flu symptoms and can stimulate the body's immune system. †
- Bacillus coagulans: This is a probiotic that can improvements symptoms of IBS, such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, and constipation. †
Who Should Take It?
This is great for those looking to seriously improve their immune and gut health. †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
It is best to consult with your physician or GI before use if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions.
Will this help with constipation/diarrhea?
- The Bacillus coagulans probiotic is known to help regulate bowel movements and alleviate symptoms of IBS. †
Can I take this on an empty stomach?
- The manufacturer claims you can take this at any time during the day, so it seems safe to take on an empty stomach. †
Is this vegan?
- The manufacturer does not clarify if this is vegan, but they do clarify that it is Vegetarian and Dairy Free. It would be best to contact them directly.
Is this gluten-free?
- Yes this is gluten-free.
Will this help me lose weight?
- While this is not a weight loss formula, it can promote minor weight loss. †
- VS Optimum Nutrition Prebiotic + Probiotic Gummies: This contains the same type and amount of probiotic, but it also has a prebiotic in it. This one is more tailored to digestive health, while Immunity + Probiotic promotes immune health.
- VS NOW Foods Probiotic-10: Has 10 probiotic strains, but does not include ingredients for your immune system.
- VS 21st Century Echinacea Extract: This contains 250mg of Echinacea, which is much stronger than Immunity + Probiotic. However, it doesn't contain any ingredients for gut health.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Take 2 Gummies any time. Chew completely before swallowing.
What Is In It?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18 or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. Reclose cap tightly after opening. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Store in a cool, dry place.
Suggested Use: Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Zhiyi Huang, Yu Liu, Guangying Qi, David Brand, and Song Guo Zheng (2018 Sep 6 ) Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6162863/
- James Hudson and Selvarani Vimalanathan (2011 Jul 13) Echinacea—A Source of Potent Antivirals for Respiratory Virus Infections https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4058675/
- Mehran Rogha, Mozhdehalsadat Zahiri Esfahani, and Amir Houshang Zargarzadeh (2014 Summer) The efficacy of a synbiotic containing Bacillus Coagulansin treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a randomized placebo-controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129566/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom