Nutrex EAA Plus Hydration
Benefits and Results:
- Muscle Growth and Recovery †
- Includes BCAAs †
- Proven to Enhance Strength, Muscle and Performance †
- Includes a Hydration Complex †
- Enhances Amino Acids and Mineral Absorption †
Starting at $29.99
Lipo 6 Black UC - 60 Caps$24.99
NUTREX EAA PLUS HYDRATION - AMINO ACIDS
Nutrex EAA Plus Hydration is here to make sure you get all the amino acids you need. Re-hydrate and refuel your body with the perfect hydration and amino acid blend. †
What Is It?
Nutrex EAA Plus Hydration is an EAA, BCAA, and hydration formula that helps to keep workout intensity high even under the toughest conditions. † Each serving delivers 8 grams of EAAs to help improve muscle amino acid uptake and increase muscle growth. †
How Does It Work?
- Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium: Promotes bone health, energy, and a healthy immune system. †
- Essential Amino Acid Complex (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Threonine, L-Histidine HCL, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan): Can increase muscle protein synthesis and recovery. †
- Hydration Complex (Taurine, Calci-K, Raw Coconut Water Concentrate, AstraGin [Astragalus membranaceus extract and Panax notoginseng extract]): Electrolytes for optimum hydration. †
Who Should Take It?
This product is for anyone looking to enhance muscle amino acid uptake and improve muscle growth. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, please consult your doctor before use.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Mark:
Great taste and an amazing 8 grams of EAA’s for building muscle!
How many calories are in each serving?
- This product has no calories.
Why do I need EAAs?
- The body doesn’t produce them on its own, and they can help increase muscle protein synthesis. †
How many EAAs and BCAAs are in each serving?
- Each scoop has 8 grams of EAAs and 6 grams of BCAAs.
Can women take this?
- Of course! This doesn’t contain any gender-specific ingredients.
What flavors are there?
- When it comes to flavors, you already know Nutrex doesn't hold back. Currently Nutrex EAAs is available in three flavors. They are Maui Twist, Blood Orange, and Apple Pear.
- VS BCAA 6000: Both contain the same amounts of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. However, EAA contains a wider variety of amino acids.
- VS Chemix EAA: Overall, they have similar EAA formulas, but Chemix is slightly stronger. It also contains a unique Organic Recovery and Energy Mushroom Blend.
- VS EAA Max Energy: The EAA blends are similar, but EAA Max energy also has a stimulant blend of DiCaffeine Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Caffeine Citrate. This product would be better if you are looking for additional energy.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Shake container before each use. Mix 1 scoop in 10-16oz of cold water daily and drink between meals. On training days, it is ideally consumed pre, during or immediately post workout.
What's In Nutrex EAA Plus Hydration?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- João A.B. Pedroso, Thais T. Zampieri, and Jose Donato, Jr. (2015 May 22) Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Dawn M Richard, Michael A Dawes, Charles W Mathias, Ashley Acheson, Nathalie Hill-Kapturczak, and Donald M Dougherty (2009 March 23) L-Tryptophan: Basic Metabolic Functions, Behavioral Research and Therapeutic Indications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Harris Ripps and Wen Shen (2012 Nov 12) Review: Taurine: A “very essential” amino acid https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Good stuffI mix it with my pre and it doesn’t change the taste. I’ve only taken it for a couple weeks but, no complaints so far.
EAA reviewGreat taste and an amazing 8 grams of EAA’s for building muscle!