Nutrex Plant Protein - Vegan Friendly
Benefits and Results:
- Made With Real Plant Based Food †
- 100% All-Natural Vegan Protein †
- Amazing Gourmet Taste†
Nutrex Plant Protein
Nutrex Plant Protein is the only plant-based protein powder that combines a low fat and low carb, high quality protein with absolute mouth-watering and irresistible GOURMET flavors. †
All while being totally free of animal or dairy proteins as well as any artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Try for yourself, and we are absolutely sure you have found your new favorite PLANT PROTEIN.
What Is It?
Nutrex Plant Protein delivers where other vegan protein powders fall short. It's packed with 20 grams of 4 different high-quality plant proteins per serving and features an amino acid profile on par with whey proteins.
How Does It Work?
- Yellow Pea Protein: Rich in BCAAs and other essential amino acids. Easy to digest and supports muscle strength. †
- Brown Rice Protein: Supports muscle growth, recovery, and reduction in body fat. †
- Pumpkin Seed Protein: High levels of omega-3’s, omega-6’s, and antioxidants to support heart health and digestion. †
- Sunflower Seed Protein: High levels of BCAAs, It can enhance blood flow and nitric oxide production. †
- C8Vantage™ MCT POWDER: Can increase energy, mental clarity, appetite control, and performance. †
Who Should Take It?
Anyone looking to add more protein to their diet can take this product, as it is vegan friendly and gluten free!
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Review by Sherri:
Finally found a plant protein without the garbage and with a great taste. I tried so many products and this is actually delicious. I have both the cinnamon cookie and the German chocolate. Thank you!
Is this product vegan?
- Yes! It is a 100% all-natural vegan protein.
How much sugar is in it?
- Each serving has less than one gram of sugar. There are no added sugars in this blend.
Is it gluten free?
- Yes! This formula is gluten free, so it’s easier to digest. †
- VS Gold Standard Plant Protein: This also contains Sacha inchi protein, which is rich in omega 3, 6, and 9.
- VS Select Vegan Protein: Select has pea and brown rice proteins, but Nutrex Plant Protein also includes pumpkin seed protein, which is rich in omega 3 and 6, and sunflower protein, which has high levels of BCAAs.
- VS Gold Standard Whey Protein: NOT vegan friendly. If you’re not following a vegan diet, this is a great option. However, Nutrex Plant Protein is easier to digest. †
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix 6 oz of cold water with each scoop of Nutrex Plant Protein based around your individual needs for protein consumption.
It can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night as a delicious vegan sourced protein shake.
What's In Nutrex Plant Protein?
Nutrex Plant Protein Nutrition Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, sesame, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils and wheat products.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
As individuals vary so may results from this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight, not by volume.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Amy Banaszek, Jeremy R. Townsend, David Bender, William C. Vantrease, Autumn C. Marshall, and Kent D. Johnson (2019 Jan 4) The Effects of Whey vs. Pea Protein on Physical Adaptations Following 8-Weeks of High-Intensity Functional Training (HIFT): A Pilot Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Shuangshuang Guo, Yan Ge, and Kriskamol Na Jom (2017 Sep 29) A review of phytochemistry, metabolite changes, and medicinal uses of the common sunflower seed and sprouts (Helianthus annuus L.) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- Douglas S. Kalman (2014 Jun 30) Amino Acid Composition of an Organic Brown Rice Protein Concentrate and Isolate Compared to Soy and Whey Concentrates and Isolates https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
FINALLY!!!Finally found a plant protein without the garbage and with a great taste. I tried so many products and this is actually delicious. I have both the cinnamon cookie and the German chocolate. Thank you!