NOW Vitamin B6 - 100 mg - 250 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Metabolism †
- Important for Nervous System Function †
- Supports Cardiovascular Health †
NOW Foods Vitamin B-6 - 100 MG - 250 Caps - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Vitamin B-6?
Vitamin B-6 is a cofactor in numerous enzymatic reactions and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. † It facilitates the conversion of amino acids from one to another as needed, and is necessary for normal synthesis of hemoglobin, as well as for normal function and production of red blood cells. † B-6 plays an important role in regulating homocysteine metabolism in the body. † Homocysteine, a by-product of the methionine cycle, is known to be destructive to bodily tissues, especially vascular structures. B-6 is also critical for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. †
From the FDA: “As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Vitamin B6 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.”
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Soy Free
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
How do I take NOW B6?
Dosage and Directions:
- Veg Capsules: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Tablets: Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Vitamin B-6?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not exceed the recommended dose. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Oana M Deac, James L Mills, Barry Shane, Øivind Midttun, Per M Ueland, John T Brosnan, Margaret E Brosnan, Eamon Laird, Eileen R Gibney, Ruzong Fan, Yifan Wang, Lawrence C Brody, and Anne M Molloy (2015 Feb 18) Tryptophan Catabolism and Vitamin B-6 Status Are Affected by Gender and Lifestyle Factors in Healthy Young Adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4381767/
- Jesse F. Gregory, III, Youngja Park, Yvonne Lamers, Nirmalya Bandyopadhyay, Yueh-Yun Chi, Kichen Lee, Steven Kim, Vanessa da Silva, Nikolas Hove, Sanjay Ranka, Tamer Kahveci, Keith E. Muller, Robert D. Stevens, Christopher B. Newgard, Peter W. Stacpoole, and Dean P. Jones (2013 Jun 11) Metabolomic Analysis Reveals Extended Metabolic Consequences of Marginal Vitamin B-6 Deficiency in Healthy Human Subjects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679127/
- Vanessa R. da Silva, Luisa Rios-Avila, Yvonne Lamers, Maria A. Ralat, Øivind Midttun, Eoin P. Quinlivan, Timothy J. Garrett, Bonnie Coats, Meena N. Shankar, Susan S. Percival, Yueh-Yun Chi, Keith E. Muller, Per Magne Ueland, Peter W. Stacpoole, and Jesse F. Gregory, III (2013 Aug 21) Metabolite Profile Analysis Reveals Functional Effects of 28-Day Vitamin B-6 Restriction on One-Carbon Metabolism and Tryptophan Catabolic Pathways in Healthy Men and Women https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3796343/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Feel great with theseTaking B6 with B12 has almost completely eliminated my anxiety, I have a ton of energy and feel more positive when I take it. I recommend it to anyone who has memory issues or anxiety or depression.
Love these!Love my B-6 vitamins! Really helps with my metabolism and I’ve noticed this has really helped out with my joints as well.
Dream recallingSo far I’ve tolerated this product very well. It hasn’t caused any GI upset at all. It was recommended that I add a B6 supplement to support dream recall and I’m finding it is indeed doing just that. Amazing!