Life Extension Vitamin B6
Starting at $8.33
Benefits and Results:
- Helps support cardiovascular & neurological health †
- Helps maintain homocysteine levels already within normal range †
- A cofactor in more than 160 enzyme-driven reactions †
- Helps inhibit glycation reactions †
- Promotes heart, nerve & eye health †
- Supports healthy kidney function †
Vitamin B6 – Life Extension – Vitamins / Minerals
What is Life Extension Vitamin B6 and Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate Caps?
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in many foods, while fortified in others. If you aren’t getting enough, supplementing helps support cardiovascular and neurological health. †
Pyridoxal 5ˈ-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6. It plays a crucial role in a number of life processes and has been shown to protect lipids and proteins against glycation reactions. † By inhibiting these reactions and working as a coenzyme in biochemical reactions, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate can support healthy nerve, eye, cardiovascular and kidney function. †
- Gluten Free
- Glucose Management / Blood Sugar
- Eye Health
- Heart Health
- Kidney Health
- Nerve Health & Comfort Support
Why choose Life Extension Vitamin B6, or Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate Caps?
Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is a component of the vitamin B complex and necessary for optimal health. In its active form, pyridoxal 5-phosphate (PLP), vitamin B6 is a cofactor in more than 160 enzyme-driven reactions in the body that affect amino acid transformation, synthesis and breakdown of neurotransmitters, cellular energy production and use, immune function, methylation and DNA synthesis and repair. †
Supplementing Life Extension Vitamin B6 helps support cardiovascular function, and neurological health. †
Vitamin B6 ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate Caps ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)
Featured Customer Reviews:
Rose: Great purchase!
Supplementing a B-6 vitamin has always been a top priority for me because of how my body reacts to it. I use this with confidence because of the importance of B-6 and my cardiovascular health. I am grateful that I found this product to keep my cardiovascular system functioning at an optimal pace.
Joseph: Best form of B6 out there!
I have noticed that my energy has really improved ever since taking this. I feel less fatigued throughout the day. I notice that it also has cardiovascular benefits, but I am not sure if it is working for that or not. My blood work will probably be able to tell of it is. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product!
What are the other ingredients in these products?
- The other ingredients include vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
What is the difference between regular vitamin B6 and Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate?
- According to the manufacturer, Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 and offers greater bioavailability to support against the formation of advanced glycation end products.
Are these products Non-GMO?
- According to the manufacturer, these products are Non-GMO.
NOW Vitamin B6 - 100 mg - 250 Veg Capsules
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Metabolism †
- Important for Nervous System Function †
- Supports Cardiovascular Health †
How do I take Life Extension Vitamin B6 and Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate Caps?
Dosages and Directions:
Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
What's In Life Extension Vitamin B6?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Some people have reported temporary symptoms of peripheral neuropathy (tingling, numbness sensation, decreased sensation to touch or balance difficulties) when taking vitamin B6 in doses above 300 mg daily, especially if the nutrient is taken without other B complex vitamins. This vitamin should not be taken without co-ingestion of equivalent doses of other B-complex vitamins. Consult your physician before taking this vitamin if you are taking levodopa (L-dopa).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jesse F. Gregory, III, Youngja Park, Yvonne Lamers, Nirmalya Bandyopadhyay, Yueh-Yun Chi, Kichen Lee, Steven Kim, Vanessa da Silva, Nikolas Hove, Sanjay Ranka, Tamer Kahveci, Keith E. Muller, Robert D. Stevens, Christopher B. Newgard, Peter W. Stacpoole, and Dean P. Jones (2013 Jun 11) Metabolomic Analysis Reveals Extended Metabolic Consequences of Marginal Vitamin B-6 Deficiency in Healthy Human Subjects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3679127/
- Oana M Deac, James L Mills, Barry Shane, Øivind Midttun, Per M Ueland, John T Brosnan, Margaret E Brosnan, Eamon Laird, Eileen R Gibney, Ruzong Fan, Yifan Wang, Lawrence C Brody, and Anne M Molloy (2015 Feb 18) Tryptophan Catabolism and Vitamin B-6 Status Are Affected by Gender and Lifestyle Factors in Healthy Young Adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4381767/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Best form of B6 out there!I have noticed that my energy has really improved ever since taking this. I feel less fatigued throughout the day. I notice that it also has cardiovascular benefits, but I am not sure if it is working for that or not. My blood work will probably be able to tell of it is. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product!
Great purchase!Supplementing a B-6 vitamin has always been a top priority for me because of how my body reacts to it. I use this with confidence because of the importance of B-6 and my cardiovascular health. I am grateful that I found this product to keep my cardiovascular system functioning at an optimal pace.