NOW L-Glutamine Powder
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Muscle Mass †
- Immune Support †
- Nitrogen Transporter †
- Pure Powder- Free Form
NOW Foods L-Glutamine Powder - Amino Acids
What Is It?
NOW L-Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce.
In the body, L-Glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and it is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance. † Nitrogen is necessary to repair wounds and tissue.
Glutamine also acts as the primary fuel for the rapidly growing cells of the immune system and GI tract. †
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- NUT FREE
- SOY FREE
How Does It Work?
- L-Glutamine (Free Form): 5 g – this is one of the most important nutrients for a healthy digestive tract because of its ability to maintain the integrity of the intestinal wall. This amino acid (in fact it's the most abundant amino acid in the body) heals all tissue in the body, especially those irritated tissues in the digestive tract. †
What Can I Expect?
- Increased Protein Synthesis †
- Enhanced Recovery †
- Decreased Muscle Soreness †
- Immune System Support †
- Intestinal Health †
- Improved Healing †
- Enhanced Physical Performance †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't
This product is intended for healthy adults who are looking to improve their recovery and provide GI and Immune system support.†
Featured Customer Reviews
Helps with Recovery. By Billy
- L-Glutamine is really great to help you with recovery. The powder form makes it easy to mix with any drink since it is unflavored. I typically take it after my workout with my protein. Even after the toughest workouts, I don't feel sore the next day.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this product come in any flavors?
- No, this product is only available in unflavored to make it easier to mix in other supplements.
Can women take it?
- Yes, this product should be safe for women to use. †
How many servings are included in 6 oz? 1 lb?
- The 6 oz size contains 34 servings while the 1 lb contains 90 servings.
Is this vegan?
- Yes this product is vegan.
Does this come with a scoop?
- No, however you can use a teaspoon (5 g) to measure each serving.
Does this contain any sugar?
- No there is zero sugar.
How Do I Take NOW L-Glutamine Powder?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon in juice, preferably between meals, 1 to 2 times daily as needed.
What's In NOW L-Glutamine Powder?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including liver disease or bipolar disorder). Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Audrey Yule Coqueiro, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, and Julio Tirapegui (2019 Apr 17). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6520936/
- Vinicius Cruzat, Marcelo Macedo Rogero, Kevin Noel Keane, Rui Curi, and Philip Newsholme (2018 Oct 23). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266414/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Helps with Recovery.L-Glutamine is really great to help you with recovery. The powder form makes it easy to mix with any drink since it is unflavored. I typically take it after my workout with my protein. Even after the toughest workouts, I don't feel sore the next day.