NOW Selenium (Veg Capules / Tablets)
Benefits and Results:
- Essential Mineral †
- Yeast-Free †
NOW Foods Selenium - Veg Caps - Yeast Free - Vitamins / Minerals
What Is NOW Selenium?
NOW Selenium is an essential trace mineral that is found naturally in Brazil nuts, organ meats, seafood, and wheat germ.† Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Nut Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)
How Do I Take NOW Selenium?
Dosage and Directions:
- Capsules: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Tablets: Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Foods Selenium?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Persons living in areas of high soil selenium, such as the Dakotas, should consult a physician prior to use. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Ning Wang, Hor-Yue Tan, Sha Li, Yu Xu, Wei Guo, Yibin Feng. (2017) Supplementation of Micronutrient Selenium in Metabolic Diseases: Its Role as an Antioxidant. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29441149/
- Malgorzata Bodnar, Marzena Szczyglowska, Piotr Konieczka, Jacek Namiesnik. (2016) Methods of Selenium Supplementation: Bioavailability and Determination of Selenium Compounds. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24987868/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
EntregueEntregue conforme informado. (Delivered as informed.)
SeleniumAn important dietary supplement and a good product.