NOW L-Carnitine Powder, 3 oz
Benefits and Results:
- Purest Form, Clinically Tested †
- Boosts Cellular Energy †
- Transports Fatty Acids †
- Fitness Support †
NOW Foods L-Carnitine Powder - 3 oz - Amino Acids
What is NOW L-Carnitine Pure Powder?
L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production. † It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. NOW L-Carnitine is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
Carnipure offers purest L-Carnitine and is a trademark of Lonza Ltd, Switzerland.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- L-Carnitine (Carnipure) (from L-Carnitine Tartrate)
How do I take NOW L-Carnitine, Pure Powder?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1/4 level teaspoon 1 to 3 times daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Foods L-Carnitine Powder?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including thyroid disorder). Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet enclosed.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Ning Chen, Mi Yang, Muke Zhou, Jing Xiao, Jian Guo, and Li He (2017 Mar 26) L‐carnitine for cognitive enhancement in people without cognitive impairment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6464592/
- Dragana Savic, Leanne Hodson, Stefan Neubauer, and Michael Pavlides (2020 Jul 22) The Importance of the Fatty Acid Transporter L-Carnitine in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7469009/
- Gustavo C. Ferreira, and Mary C. McKenna (2017 May 16) L-Carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine roles and neuroprotection in developing brain https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5621476/
- Roger Fielding, Linda Riede, James P. Lugo, and Aouatef Bellamine (2018 Mar 13) l-Carnitine Supplementation in Recovery after Exercise https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872767/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Love this product!I add this to my juice as part of my morning cocktail. I have an immune disorder and it seems to help with energy and overall strength. Have bought it before and will again.
Easy, Convenient, AmazingI love that i can mix it dry with my protein powder and my post workout carbs. Carnitine absorbs better when there's a bit of an insulin spike from carbs. I highly recommend this!
Highly recommendI take this as a pre-workout. I feel that it gives me that extra boost I need for an early morning workout. I would buy this product again and recommend to anyone I know.