NOW Taurine (Powder / Veg Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Healthy Visual Function†
- Nervous System Health†
Starting at $5.99
NOW GABA Powder - 6 oz$11.99
NOW Foods Taurine - Amino Acids
What is NOW Taurine?
Taurine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is not utilized for protein synthesis, but is mainly found free in most tissues, especially throughout the nervous system. † It functions in tissues by stabilizing cell membranes and aiding the transport of potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium in and out of cells. †
Why choose NOW Taurine?
Taurine helps to generate and regulate nerve impulses and supports the maintenance of normal fluid balance; it is also used by the body in visual pathways, as well as in the brain and nervous system, where it works together with glycine and GABA as a neurotransmitter. †
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Soy Free
- Taurine (Free-Form)
Is this product a free form of Taurine?
- Yes, this is a free form of Taurine.
Allmax Taurine 400 g
- Improves Mental Focus†
- Potent Energy Source†
- Improves Body Composition†
- Cell Volumizer†
How Do I Take NOW Taurine?
Dosages and Directions:
- Take 1/4 level teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily with juice or water, preferably between meals.
For 500mg Capsules
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 4 times daily with juice or water, preferably between meals.
For 1,000 mg Capsules
- Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with juice or water, preferably between meals.
What's In NOW Taurine?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (including anti-hypertensive and diuretic medications), or have a medical condition (including hypotension). Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jakaria, Shofiul Azam, Md. Ezazul Haque, Song-Hee Jo, Md. Sahab Uddin, In-Su Kim and Dong-Kug Choi (2019 May 21.) Taurine and its analogs in neurological disorders: Focus on therapeutic potential and molecular mechanisms https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6536745/
- Annamaria De Luca, Sabata Pierno and Diana Conte Camerino (2015 Jul 25.) Taurine: the appeal of a safe amino acid for skeletal muscle disorders https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4513970/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
GoodExcellent combination with Now Arginine e Critrulline Blend.