NOW Flush Free Niacin (Veg Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Nutritional Health†
NOW Foods Flush Free Niacin - Veg Caps - Vitamins / Minerals
What is NOW Flush-Free Niacin?
Niacin (vitamin B-3) is an essential B-complex vitamin. Flush-free niacin contains inositol hexanicotinate, a form of niacin that consists of six molecules of niacin linked to a single inositol molecule. It is slowly broken down in the body to yield free niacin and inositol.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- NUT FREE
- SOY FREE
- VEGAN / VEGETARIAN
Why choose Now Flush-Free Niacin?
This gradual release of niacin from NOW Flush-Free Niacin allows for true niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that many people cannot tolerate.
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (from 640 mg of Inositol Hexanicotinate) 500 mg
- Inositol (from 640 mg of Inositol Hexanicotinate) 135 mg
Is this product gluten free?
- According to NOW, this product is gluten free.
Product information shows "vegan," but what is the capsule made of?
- According to NOW, the capsule is made of Hypromellose.
How do I take NOW Flush-Free Niacin?
Dosages and Directions:
For 250 mg, take 2 capsules daily as needed, with food. For 500 mg (Double Strength)¸ take 1 capsule daily as needed, with a meal. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Flush Free Niacin?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (liver problems, stomach ulcers, diabetes, gout, etc.). Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Stefan Schandelmaier, Matthias Briel, Ramon Saccilotto, Kelechi K Olu, Armon Arpagaus, Lars G Hemkens, Alain J Nordmann and Cochrane Heart Group (2017 Jun 14.) Niacin for primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular events https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6481694/
- Deping Kong, Juanjuan Li, Yujun Shen, Guizhu Liu, Shengkai Zuo, Bo Tao, Yong Ji, Ankang Lu, Michael Lazarus, Richard M. Breyer and Ying Yu (2017 Mar.)
- Niacin Promotes Cardiac Healing after Myocardial Infarction through Activation of the Myeloid Prostaglandin D2 Receptor Subtype 1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5325076/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Niacin with No FlushReally no flush. Product Works Great. Great Job NOW Foods!