NitroTest Pre Workout – MuscleMeds
Benefits and Results:
- Stimulates Nitric Oxide and Muscle Pumps†
- Boosts Free Testosterone in 7 Days†
- Increases Energy and Focus†
MuscleMeds NitroTest – 30 Servings – Pre Workout
What Is NitroTest?
MuscleMeds NitroTest is a powerful pre workout but, it doesn’t stop there. NitroTest contains ingredients to help optimize testosterone levels. This product was formulated only for men.
How Does It Work?
- L-Citrulline and L-Arginine (1:1): may help to increase blood flow leading to better muscle pumps.†
- Beta-Alanine: may help buffer lactic acid build up leading to better performance.†
- Fenugreek seed extract (standardized to 50% saponins): may help boost testosterone levels.†
- Caffeine Anhydrous: increases energy and focus.†
- DMAE Bitartrate: helps increase focus and memory.†
- Boron Citrate (5% Boron): aids in building muscle and increasing testosterone levels.†
- Pinebark Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins): supports brain function.†
- Mucuna Pruriens seed extract (50% L-Dopa): may help reduce anxiety, improve focus and elevate mood.†
- Yohimbe Bark Extract (6% Yohimbine): Can improve body composition and weight loss. †
- BioPerine Black Pepper Fruit Extract: may help boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the product.†
What Can I Expect?
- Increase in blood flow leading to better pumps†
- Free Testosterone Levels Increasing†
- Neurotropic Effects leading to better focus†
- Increase in energy†
Who Should / Shouldn’t Take It?
If you are looking for a boost in energy, focus, and pumps in the gym and also looking to increase your testosterone levels this product is for you . This Musclemeds pre workout is not recommend for women to take.
How much caffeine does it have?
- There is 350mg of caffeine per scoop.
What flavors does it come in?
- Currently there is two flavors: Watermelon and Blue Raspberry.
How long will it take to feel the affects of the pre workout?
- You may start to feel the effects 20-30 minutes after taking.†
Is this pre-workout okay to take before an hour-long run or playing baseball/football?
- According to MuscleMeds’ website: Not only is it okay, it will increase your performance and energy!†
Can I combine with vitamin T ? Or I don’t need vitamin T ?
- It’s best to consult your personal physician. Vitamin T and NitroTest both contain efficacious doses of testosterone boosting ingredients and when taken together are still within safe levels for healthy individuals. But again seeking advice from your physician is recommended. †
Avoid taking this product with any other stimulants such as caffeine.
How Do I Take MuscleMeds NitroTest?
Dosage and Directions:
Mix one scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. of cold water, and take 30 minutes before your workout. To assess tolerance, start with a 1/2 scoop before your workout, and increase according to your tolerance. Do not exceed one scoop in a 24 hour period.
What's In NitroTest?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Akbar Shabir, Andy Hooton, Jason Tallis, Matthew F Higgins (2018 Oct 17) The Influence of Caffeine Expectancies on Sport, Exercise, and Cognitive Performance https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30336606/
- Arturo Figueroa, Alexei Wong, Salvador J Jaime, Joaquin U Gonzales (2017 Jan) Influence of L-citrulline and watermelon supplementation on vascular function and exercise performance https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27749691/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Unbelievable!Gives great energy, prolongs workouts, all around great product