CGP Creatine - Metabolic Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Triggers Harder Muscle Concentrations †
- Amplifies Muscular Pumps and Enhances Vascularity †
- Increases ATP Production & Prolongs Endurance †
- No Bloating, No Cramping, No Loading, No Sugar †
CGP Creatine By Metabolic Nutrition - Muscle Builder
What is it?
Metabolic Nutrition CGP is a unique unique phosphate-bonded creatine. It has an unparalleled advantage in its delivery by using an additional glycerol bond to facilitate rapid absorption. CGP Creatine delivers a high energy boost to your ATP supply to help delay fatigue and maximize strength development.†
How does it work?
This product includes a Creatine-Glycerol-Phosphate Blend which involves:
- Potassium Gluconate: It is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood. Potassium helps your cells, kidneys, heart, muscles, and nerves work properly. †
- Magnesium Gluconate: It is a mineral supplement used to prevent and treat low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Also used to treat symptoms of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn, and acid indigestion.† Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. †
- Sodium Chloride: is an electrolyte that regulates the amount of water in your body, and also plays a part in nerve impulses and muscle contractions. Sodium chloride is used to treat or prevent sodium loss caused by dehydration, excessive sweating, or other causes.†
- Alpha Lipoid Acid: It is both water- and fat-soluble, which allows it to work in every cell or tissue in the body. It has been linked to several benefits, including lower blood sugar levels, reduced inflammation, slowed skin aging, and improved nerve function.†
Who should/shouldn’t take it?
CGP Creatine is ideal for any consumer who demands superior quality, uncompromising results, and is looking to increase lean muscle mass, strength, endurance, and maximize physical enhancement.†
Featured customer reviews:
George W. So Far so Good
Tastes really good, almost like candy. I take before my workouts and seems to help me stay motivated. I would recommend CGP if you are looking to make some gains, without all the other crap that is in pre-workouts, then this is for you.
Does this product contain any stimulants?
- No this product is completely stimulant free!
Does this creatine contain gluten?
- No! This creatine is completely free of sugars, soy, gluten, stimulants, and G.M.O’s.
If you are looking for that stimulant feeling during your workout, you may combine this with any pre workout. We suggest taking it with: ESP Extreme Pre Workout by Metabolic Nutrition.
If you are looking for a protein to take mixed with this for a post workout to really benefit yourself the most, we suggest taking it with: Protizyme Protein by Metabolic Nutrition.
How Do I Take CGP Creatine?
Dosage and Directions:
Suggested Use on Training Days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop of Metabolic Nutrition CGP Creatine with 6-10 oz of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training.
Suggested Use on Non-Training Days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop of Metabolic Nutrition CGP Creatine with 6-10 oz of cold water or juice.
Note: For added physical endurance, muscle pumps and increased strength, add 1 serving of Metabolic Nutrition CGP Creatine to any pre-workout supplement, or other Metabolic Nutrition products to further enhance desired results.
What's In CGP Creatine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side effects:
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, those with a medical condition, or those with a history of kidney disease. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. If you are under the care of a physician, please consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if tamper resistant seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a plant that also processes, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, and wheat products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Michael S. Stone, Lisa Martyn, and Connie M. Weaver (2016 Jul 22) Potassium Intake, Bioavailability, Hypertension, and Glucose Control https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4963920/
- Fabrício Singaretti de Oliveira (2014 Apr 25) Assessing the effectiveness of 30% sodium chloride aqueous solution for the preservation of fixed anatomical specimens: a 5-year follow-up study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4089352/
In-stock orders placed before 3pm EST ship out the same day.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
5Best Creatine Out there !
CGP CreatineThis product is great. Fruit punch is awesome. Overall great product!