Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Hydroxyelite
The weight loss supplement voted the best overall fat burner for 3 years in a row; Hydroxyelite! We’re not joking. Within the last 3 years Hydroxyelite has remained our top-selling fat burner. Now just because it’s the most popular, doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. If you’re still browsing through fat burners don’t forget to checkout our other top fat burners of 2019.
What is Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals HydroxyElite?
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered!
In this section we’re going to go over all the common questions we get about Hydroxyelite. If you have a question that isn’t answered anywhere in this post make sure to leave a comment below!
Or email us HERE!
How Does it Compare To OxyElite Pro?
OxyElite Pro contained a proprietary blend consisting of 119.5mg of active ingredients. Then an additional 100mg for caffeine. Compared to Hydroxyelite’s 519.5mg of active ingredients, Oxyelite falls short.
- Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf and Pod) Extract
- Bacopa (Leaf) (Bacopa Monnieri) extract
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL
- Cirsium Oligophyllum (Plant) Extract
- Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) Bark Extract
As you can see, we’ve already checked off the ingredients shared between them. The ONLY ingredient in OxyElite Pro that Hydroxyelite does not have is DMAA.
Why Doesn’t Hydroxyelite Contain DMAA?
Instead of DMAA
Hydroxyelite contains 2-Aminoisoheptane. This is a DMAA-like stimulant that goes by several names. In fact, DMAA and 2-aminoisoheptane actually work in the same fashion. It is naturally found in Walnut Bark extract or the bark from the Juglans Regia tree.
Can Women Take It?
Hydroxyelite VS Lipodrene? Which is better?
Can I take it with a pre-workout or other stimulants?
Should I cycle it?
The longer you take caffeine and other stimulants, the more your body becomes desensitized. To avoid this, you should take at least 2 weeks off fat burners before starting a new bottle.
What can I take in between cycles?
Luckily, there are a ton of non-stimulant fat burners and weight loss supplements that you can take when you’re off-cycle. But, more current research is needed to establish the effectiveness of these supplements.
CLA: Conjugated Linoleic Acid
CLA is a fatty acid in dairy products and some meat products too. In terms of weight loss, studies indicate CLA for 12 weeks could reduce body fat in overweight adults. AND help prevent weight gain. (1,2)
Carnitine is a derivative of amino acids. It’s found in almost every cell in the body. But what makes it useful for fat loss is that it helps promote transportation of fatty acids. During this transportation the fatty acids are oxidized and able to be used for energy. (3)
Garcinia Cambogia Extract is potent for Hydroxy Citric Acid or HCA. HCA not only helps with appetite suppression, but also may inhibits fatty acid synthesis.(4)
Is there anything I can take with Hydroxyelite to help with weight loss?
Yes! In fact, you can combine the products above with your Hydroxyelite.
We already did!
Checkout our Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Weight Loss Stack!
I haven’t lost weight; am I doing something wrong?
If you’re not getting the results you want, there are a couple of questions you have to ask yourself.
First things first, is your diet on point? What we mean is, are you:
- On a calorie deficit?
- Eating “healthy” foods?
- Tracking what you eat AND what you drink?
- Are you hydrated ?
- Are your eating habits okay?
When you start any fat burner, your results are only going to be as good as your efforts. Dieting doesn’t have to suck but unfortunately, you will have to maintain some restrictions. If you’re struggling with cravings you can try adding in more Garcina Cambogia.
- Are you consistently following a workout regimen?
- Are you changing up your routine?
It may seem like a no brainier, but a question we get often is whether or not you need to workout while on a fat burner. The answer of course is yes. A fat burner can be a great addition to your workout regimen but it won’t substitute it.
How to Take Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Hydroxyelite:
Let’s Look At The Label!
Now let’s breakdown the formula and figure out what makes Hydroxyelite so good!
- Appetite Suppressants
Hydroxyelite isn’t a stimulant heavy fat burner. But all the stims in it play a role into each category above. This includes Caffeine, 2-Aminoisoheptane, Rauwolscine, and Walnut Bark Extract.
Caffeine: How does it affect weight loss?
Caffeine is a great foundation stimulant. It’s the most common stimulant found in food and supplements. Caffeine can aid in increasing your metabolism, energy, and suppress your appetite. (5)
2-Aminoisoheptane: How does it affect weight loss?
As we mentioned above, 2-Aminoisoheptane is a DMAA-like stimulant. But DMHA actually shares similar structures to 3 compounds:
- DMBA (AMP Citrate)
- and tuaminoheptane (2-aminoheptane)
It will promote mood-enhancing effects and help give a feeling of euphoria. Along with boosting your energy, and appetite suppression. (6)
Rauwolscine: How does it affect weight loss?
Rauwolscine is a diastereoisomers of Yohimbine. There are a couple of ways yohimbine functions. The main way is through blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors located in fat cells. Once yohimbine has bound with a fat cell, it “turns off” the alpha receptor. Which allows the fat cells to mobilize and burn off (7).
Walnut Bark Extract: How does it affect weight loss?
The Appetite Suppressants:
Hydroxyelite’s contains 200mgs of Garcinia Cambogia Extract. This ingredient contains HCA which inhibits fatty acid synthesis in the body. In addition to this, all the stimulants will have some appetite suppression properties. (4)
In terms of weight loss, thermogenic promotes an increase your metabolism. This is done by helping your body burn more calories. When you’re body is burning calories, it generates more heat. There are 5 ingredients that aid in thermogenesis:
- Bauhinia Purpurea
- Walnut Bark Extract
- Cirsium oligophyllum
Bauhinia Purpurea: How does it affect weight loss?
Bauhinia Purpurea is a thyroid booster that helps converts your thyroid hormones into a more beneficial ratio.(10)
Which could result in improvements in:
- Your metabolism
- Overall fat loss
Cirsium oligophyllum: How does it affect weight loss?
- It helps you burn body fat by exciting the beta-adrenergic receptor.
- It boosts the themogenesis by increasing the action of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1)
Lastly, we have the Bacopa monnieri; which is typically used as a brain-enhancer.
Bacopa monnieri: How does it affect weight loss?
Bacopa Monnieri may promote the reduction in anxiety and improve memory formation. (12)
What Do the Reviews Say?
Keep in mind that everyone’s expereinces will vary. Because of this, what works for some individuals may not work for you. But it’s up to you let us know how it compares to what you’ve already tried. So if you do checkout Hydroxyelite, don’t forget to leave a review!
Review By Crystal
Only been on Hydroxy Elite for 5 days and so far i can say the amount of energy it gives you is awesome. The formula is still strong but that’s what i like about this product. Don’t know if it’s helped me with losing weight yet but I will update at a later time. I can also say it definitely helped with suppressing my appetite. I have to remind myself to eat. (Posted on 5/21/2019)
Review By Kevin
I bought this product a week ago and it has been great so far . In 7 – 8 days using the product I have lost almost 5lbs. I have noticed that my hunger & cravings have been greatly reduced. I usually take one Pill in the morning & one pill at night. It might still be too early to tell whether this product if effective for an extended period of time but so far it has worked as advertised . Definitely a great alternative to the discontinued OXYElite Pro. Give this product a try ! (Posted on 5/7/2019)
It’s great, bursts of energy in middle of day Review by CarrieI
love this stuff!! I have had a couple bottles of it so far and there are a couple
Things I’ve learned. If you take two, take one early and another at like 1pm. I swear the energy can hit you at random times later on. Also, I’ll have a bowl of soup or something to snack on later and I feel like I am igniting the fuel! My friend who takes these also agrees.
So definitely take them early. I love how much it makes me focus IF I use it. Just get up and make sure to start something, and all of a sudden I am into doing all the laundry and cleaning for that day. You can use them for more than just working out. My boyfriend has used them to hike but I tell him to take it, wait 45 minutes and then go! Make sure to drink plenty of water with them and you will see weight loss!
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can’t guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer’s web site. Also, the information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by product’s manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
- Overall Review
- Watras, A C, et al. “The Role of Conjugated Linoleic Acid in Reducing Body Fat and Preventing Holiday Weight Gain.” International Journal of Obesity (2005), U.S. National Library of Medicine, Mar. 2007, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16924272.
- Steck, Susan E, et al. “Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplementation for Twelve Weeks Increases Lean Body Mass in Obese Humans.” The Journal of Nutrition, U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 2007, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17449580.
- Pooyandjoo, M, et al. “The Effect of (L-)Carnitine on Weight Loss in Adults: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.” Obesity Reviews : an Official Journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Oct. 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27335245.
- Onakpoya, Igho, et al. “The Use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials.” Journal of Obesity, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3010674/.
- Westerterp‐Plantenga, Margriet S., et al. “Body Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance in Relation to Habitual Caffeine Intake and Green Tea Supplementation.” Obesity Research, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 6 Sept. 2012, onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1038/oby.2005.142.
- “1,5-Dimethylhexylamine (Octodrine) in Sports and Weight Loss Supplements: Natural Constituent or Synthetic Chemical?” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, Elsevier, 8 Feb. 2018, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0731708518301821?via%3Dihub.
- Ostojic, Sergej M. “Yohimbine: the Effects on Body Composition and Exercise Performance in Soccer Players.” Research in Sports Medicine (Print), U.S. National Library of Medicine, 2006, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
- Harvard Health Publishing. “Why Walnuts May Help with Weight Loss.” Harvard Health, www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/why-walnuts-may-help-with-weight-loss.
- Rock, Cheryl L, et al. “Walnut Consumption in a Weight Reduction Intervention: Effects on Body Weight, Biological Measures, Blood Pressure and Satiety.” Nutrition Journal, BioMed Central, 4 Dec. 2017, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29202751.
- McCarthy, Cameron G, et al. “A Finished Dietary Supplement Stimulates Lipolysis and Metabolic Rate in Young Men and Women.” Nutrition and Metabolic Insights, Libertas Academica, 6 Dec. 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3698474/.
- Mori, Shinobu, et al. “Body Fat Mass Reduction and up-Regulation of Uncoupling Protein by Novel Lipolysis-Promoting Plant Extract.” International Journal of Biological Sciences, Ivyspring International Publisher, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19421341.
- Mathur, Deepali, et al. “The Molecular Links of Re-Emerging Therapy: A Review of Evidence of Brahmi (Bacopa Monniera).” Frontiers in Pharmacology, Frontiers Media S.A., 4 Mar. 2016, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4778428/.