Allmax Waxy Maize - 2000 Grams
Benefits and Results:
- Immediate Glycogen Mediated Muscle Volumizing†
- Fuels Powerful and Intense Workouts†
- 100% Sugar-Free, Mixes Easily, & No Water Retention†
- High Molecular Weight Polymerized Carb Fuel†
- Exclusive Multi-Patented Cross-Linked Amylopectin†
Waxy Maize By Allmax Nutrition - 2000 Grams - Carbohydrates
All athletes and bodybuilders know you need carbohydrates for energy. Allmax Waxy Maize is here to give you an immediate and sugar-free source of energy to fuel your training.
What Is It?
Allmax Waxy Maize gives you a good source of carbohydrates to be used as fuel. It replenishes glycogen and muscle protein - which is what you need during an intense workout. †
It can also increase blood flow to help give you the muscle pumps and expansion you crave.† Allmax Waxy Maize is also sugar free and gluten free so you don't get the bloating you do with other carbohydrates.
How Does It Work?
- Waxy Maize Starch (Amylopectin): Provides immediate energy and minimizes fatigue during training. †
Who Should Take It?
If you’re athletic and are looking for a powerful carb energy source, Allmax Waxy Maize is great for you.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Thiago:
Best option for use in post workout with protein. For better recoveries.
Can I take this on non-training days?
- Yes you can. On rest days, it is best taken upon waking and separate from meals.
How is waxy maize different from starch?
- Regular starch is mainly composed of the sugar compound known as Amylose, while Waxy Maize is composed of Amylopectin, which contains zero sugar.
Does this affect insulin levels?
- All carbohydrates do, but this does not produce the huge spike due to its large molecular size and complexity. †
Is this gluten-free?
- Yes this is.
Does this have sugar in it?
- No it is 100% sugar free!
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Mix one level scoop (40 g) with 12 oz (355 ml) of cold water, juice, protein drink or other supplement.
To be used during training or immediately post-training depending on your needs, or anytime your carbohydrate requirements call for a high quality complex carbohydrate fuel source.
ON NON-TRAINING DAYS: If you choose to consume AWM2300 on non-training days, it is best taken upon waking and away from meals.
What's in Allmax Nutrition Waxy Maize?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, crustacean/shellfish and wheat products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jéquier E (1994 March). Carbohydrates as a source of energy. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8116550
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
fast recoverybest option for use in post workout with protein. for better recoveries.