Optimum Nutrition Beta Alanine
Benefits and Results:
- Muscle Fatigue Fighter†
- 1.6 Grams of Beta-Alanine†
- Contains Histidine and Electrolytes†
Optimum Nutrition Beta Alanine - Amino Acids
Do you feel like you've hit a wall in your training? Optimum Nutrition Beta Alanine can help you push through that. It can make those long training sessions so much more bearable.
What Is Optimum Beta Alanine?
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is produced naturally in the body. It is known to improve muscle endurance in high intensity training. Along with L-Histidine, this formula is great for reducing fatigue and helping you train harder than before.
How Does It Work?
- Beta-Alanine (1.6g): Can improve exercise performance and endurance during high intensity training. †
- L-Histidine (550mg): An amino acid that has antioxidant properties and reduces muscle fatigue. †
- Electrolytes (Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium): Supports performance and maintains water balance. †
Who Should Take It?
This is great for those looking to train harder and longer. †
Who Shouldn't Take It?
You should avoid taking this if you are highly sensitive to Beta Alanine or are taking any medications.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Marcos:
Awesome product It's my pre workout, I mix with a BCAA powder! Very good performance!
Review by Bruno:
Instead of buying weak Pre\Intra workout supplements which are low in servings and dosage buy THIS ONE!!!! It's among the only working ingredients in those supplements anyway. It's a must for those who create their own Pre\Intra mixture
Can I take this on non-training days?
- Yes you can take this on off days!
Will this keep me awake?
- This does not contain any stimulants so it should not keep you awake.
Will this make me itchy/tingly?
- Beta Alanine can give you that feeling, but it is harmless. That feeling can go away with consistent use.
Is this vegan?
- None of the ingredients are derived from animal products, but the packaging doesn't clarify. It would be best to contact the manufacturer.
Can women take this?
- Yes! This is safe for both men and women.
- Allmax Nutrition Beta Alanine Powder (3.2 g)
- APS Nutrition Beta Alanine (2 g)
- NOW Sports Beta Alanine (2 g)
If you wanted additional endurance and recovery support, you can stack this with Optimum Nutrition BCAAs.
If your goal is to build more muscle mass and strength, you can pair this with Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Add 1 scoop to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. Mix or shake thoroughly for 15-20 seconds or until completely dissolved.
Suggested Use: Consume one serving first thing in the morning and a second serving approximately 30 minutes before your workout (or mid-afternoon on non-training days). Intended for use in healthy adults in healthy adults as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
What's Optimum Beta Alanine?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18 or women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to Beta Alanine. Beta Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
Store tightly-closed container in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Taylor Furst, Alyssa Massaro, Courtney Miller, Brian T. Williams, Zach M. LaMacchia, and Peter J. Horvath (2018 Jul 11) β-Alanine supplementation increased physical performance and improved executive function following endurance exercise in middle aged individuals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6042354/
- M. Hobson, B. Saunders, G. Ball, R. C. Harris, and C. Sale (2012 Jan 24) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374095/
- Milan Holeček (2020 Mar 22) Histidine in Health and Disease: Metabolism, Physiological Importance, and Use as a Supplement https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7146355/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
o melhoro melhor
Awesome productit's my pre workout, i mix with a bcaa powder! very good performance!
otimo produto!!otimo produto!
Works Perfect!!!!!!!!Instead of buying weak Pre\Intra workout supplements witch are low in servings and dosage buy THIS ONE!!!! its among the only working ingredients in those supplements anyway.
it's a must for those who create their own Pre\Intra mixture.
Beta Alanineexcellent strength gains, a great addition to the pre workout