NOW IGF-1 - 30 Lozenges
Benefits and Results:
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract †
- Tasty Lozenge †
- 5 ng †
- New Zealand Sourced †
- Men's Health †
NOW Sports IGF-1, 30 Lozenges,
What is NOW IGF-1 Lozenges?
IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) is a small polypeptide that plays a critical role in the proper regulation of adult cellular growth in almost all tissue types. † NOW IGF-1 is extracted from New Zealand deer antler velvet. Competitive athletes who are regularly tested should check with their sanctioning body for the status of this supplement.
†"ng" is the abbreviation for nanograms (1 billionth of a gram)
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Keto Friendly
- Made W/O Gluten
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) (from 3.3 mg Deer Antler Velvet Extract) (New Zealand sourced)
How do I take NOW IGF-1 Lozenges?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 lozenge 1 to 2 times daily. Chew lozenge, or allow lozenge to dissolve in mouth completely and swallow.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW IGF-1 Lozenges?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. If you are a competitive athlete who is regularly tested, please check with your sanctioning body for the status of IGF-1.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Yusuke Higashi, Sandeep Gautam, Patrick Delafontaine, and Sergiy Sukhanov (2019 Jan 31) IGF-1 and Cardiovascular Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6504961/
- A. Aguirre, J. Rodríguez De Ita, R. G. de la Garza, and I. Castilla-Cortazar (2016 Jan 6) Insulin-like growth factor-1 deficiency and metabolic syndrome https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4702316/
- Zheng Wang, Wenting Li, Qiongya Guo, Yuming Wang, Lijun Ma, and Xiaoju Zhang (2018 Jun 19) Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Signaling in Lung Development and Inflammatory Lung Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6029485/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Muito ótimoMuito bom ,o produto vale a pena tanto como a samedaysuplements ...