NOW PABA - 500 mg - 100 Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- B-Complex Family†
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid†
NOW PABA - 100 Caps - 500 mg - Vitamins / Minerals
What Is NOW PABA?
PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) is found in food such as grains, eggs, milk and meat. It is a precursor of folic acid and may be used by our gut microbiota to produce folic acid. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- SOY FREE
- NUT FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
Why choose NOW Foods PABA?
NOW Foods PABA has been known to improve discoloration in skin and hair and ease digestion. †
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 500 mg
How much PABA is in each serving?
- There is 500 mg in each serving.
Where is PABA naturally from?
- PABA is typically found in grains, eggs, milk and meat.
Are the capsules made of gelatin?
- Yes, but NOW Foods does not state where the gelatin is derived from.
How Do I Take NOW Paba?
Dosages and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
What's In NOW PABA?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. PABA should not be taken when using sulfonamide (sulfa) drugs or in known PABA allergy. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver and renal disease. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- M Takahashi, T Konishi, Y Maeda, Y Matsugu, F Akazawa, T Eto, M Okajima, K Uchida, Y Masaoka and K Okada (1993 Jun.) Use of the conjugate of disulphated ursodeoxycholic acid with p-aminobenzoic acid for the detection of intestinal bacteria.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1374270/
- Cuiwen H. He (何翠雯), Dylan S. Black, Theresa P. T. Nguyen, Charles Wang, Chandra Srinivasan and Catherine F. Clarke (2015 May 23.) Yeast Coq9 controls deamination of coenzyme Q intermediates that derive from para-aminobenzoic acid* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516658/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Works good for meBeen using for a number of years been happy.