NOW Liquid Multi Gels - 60 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Fast Absorption †
- With Lutein & Lycopene †
- Plus Flax Seed Oil †
- Multi Vitamin & Mineral †
NOW Liquid Multi Gels - 60 Softgels - Multi Vitamin
What Is NOW Liquid Multi Gels?
When choosing a quality multiple, there are many elements to consider including potency, profile balance and integrity, core ingredients, and safety. As one of the Natural Product Industry's foremost leaders in quality, science-based multiples, we're pleased to offer our NOW Liquid Multi Gels.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Keto Friendly
- Vitamin A (60% as Beta-Carotene and 40% as Retinyl Palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Thiamin (from Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (Vitamin B-3)
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate and Calcium AAC)
- Iron (from Ferrochel Bisglycinate AAC)
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Citrate)
- Zinc (from Amino Acid Chelate)
- Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)
- Copper (from Amino Acid Chelate)
- Manganese (from Amino Acid Chelate)
- Chromium (from Amino Acid Chelate)
- Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)
- Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)
- Boron (from Boron Citrate)
- Lutein (from Marigold Extract)
- Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract)
- Vanadium (from Vanadyl Sulfate)
How do I take NOW Liquid Multi Gels?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 2 softgels daily with food. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Liquid Multi Gels?
|Serving Size:||2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container:||30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Vitamin A (60% as Beta-Carotene
and 40% as Retinyl Palmitate)
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol)||400 IU||1333%|
|Thiamin (from Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||25 mg||1471%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide) (Vitamin B-3)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
(from Calcium Pantothenate)
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate,
Calcium Citrate and Calcium AAC**)
|Iron (from Ferrochel® Bisglycinate AAC**)||9 mg||50%|
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide
and Magnesium Citrate)
|Zinc (from Amino Acid Chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Copper (from Amino Acid Chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (from Amino Acid Chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (from Amino Acid Chelate)||120 mcg||100%|
|Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)||25 mcg||33%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)||25 mg||1%|
|Organic Flaxseed Oil
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30 mg||†|
|PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||50 mg||†|
|Boron (from Boron Citrate)||500 mcg||†|
|Lutein (from Marigold Extract)||250 mcg||†|
|Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract)||250 mcg||†|
|Vanadium (from Vanadyl Sulfate)||25 mcg||†|
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Beeswax, Soy Lecithin and Natural Vanilla Extract.
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
This product contains Biotin which may interfere with some blood test results.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Bahare Salehi, Yakup Berkay Yılmaz, Gizem Antika, Tugba Boyunegmez Tumer, Mohamad Fawzi Mahomoodally, Devina Lobine, Muhammad Akram, Muhammad Riaz, Esra Capanoglu, Farukh Sharopov, Natália Martins, William C. Cho, and Javad Sharifi-Rad (2019 Aug 9) Insights on the Use of α-Lipoic Acid for Therapeutic Purposes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6723188/
- Letizia Vannucci, Caterina Fossi, Sara Quattrini, Leonardo Guasti, Barbara Pampaloni, Giorgio Gronchi, Francesca Giusti, Cecilia Romagnoli, Luisella Cianferotti, Gemma Marcucci, and Maria Luisa Brandi1 (2018 Dec 5) Calcium Intake in Bone Health: A Focus on Calcium-Rich Mineral Waters https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6316542/
- Danni Li, Angela Radulescu, Rupendra T. Shrestha, Matthew Root, Amy B. Karger, Anthony A. Killeen, James S. Hodges, Shu-Ling Fan, Angela Ferguson, Uttam Garg, Lori J. Sokoll, and Lynn A. Burmeister (2017 Sep 26) Association of Biotin Ingestion With Performance of Hormone and Nonhormone Assays in Healthy Adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5818818/
- Nour Zahi Gammoh and Lothar Rink (2017 Jun 17) Zinc in Infection and Inflammation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5490603/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Worked wellI like that they have iron in them. It’s getting harder and harder to find any supplements that contain iron, and I desperately need it!
I’ve been taking them for years, now. They have definitely made an impact. Easier to digest than most supplements, at least for me.
Highly RecommendedIn my opinion these are the best multi vitamin around, or at least top tier. Certainly the best value. The only time I ever get sick is when I run out. My wife and I just sent a few bottles to her mother in Japan who is in her 60s and she reports more energy.
Really worksThese are the ONLY things that help with my energy and depression. It's crazy! I've tried so many other multis and this is the only one that's had an antidepressant-like effect on me. I swear by it!
No joke, if I miss one day of taking these, I will feel down and have no drive to do anything. But, the day after I remember, I'll feel like my normal, happy, energetic-self again. It's truly amazing!