NOW Kid Vits - Berry Blast - 120 Chewables
Benefits and Results:
- Berry Blast †
NOW Kid Vits - 120 Chewables - Berry Blast - Multi Vitamin
What is NOW Kid Vits?
Natural color variation may occur in this product. Tablet speckling which may occur is normal and does not affect product quality or nutritional value.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Keto Friendly
- Made W/O Gluten
- Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)
- Calcium (from Calcium Citrate and Carbonate)
- Iron (from Ferrous Bisglycinate)(Ferrochel)
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)
- Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate)(TRAACS)
- Manganese (from Manganese Bisglycinate) (TRAACS)
- Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)
- Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)
- Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)
- Lutein (from Marigold Flowers Extract)(Tagetes erecta)(FloraGLO)
- Lycopene (from Tomato Extract)
How do I take NOW Kid Vits?
Dosage and Directions:
Children age 4 and up: Take 2 chewables daily with food. KEEP BOTTLE TIGHTLY SEALED. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Kid Vits?
|Serving Size:||2 Chewable Tablets|
|Servings Per Container:||60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene)||1,500mcg||167%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60mg||67%|
|Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)||5mcg (200 IU)||25%|
(as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl)||1.5mg||125%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||1.7mg||131%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide)||20mg||125%|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||2mg||118%|
|Folate||400 mcg DFE
(235 mcg folic acid)
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6mcg||250%|
(from Calcium Pantothenate)
|Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)||2mg||<1%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Citrate and Carbonate)||20mg||2%|
|Iron (from Ferrous Bisglycinate)
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||75mcg||50%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||10mg||2%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Bisglycinate) (TRAACS™)||3mg||27%|
|Manganese (from Manganese Bisglycinate) (TRAACS™)||0.1mg||4%|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)||120mcg||343%|
|Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)||75mcg||167%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)||5mg||<1%|
|PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||2mg||†|
|Lutein (from Marigold Flowers Extract)
(Tagetes erecta) (FloraGLO®)
|Lycopene (from Tomato Extract)||500mcg||†|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Coconut Oil Powder, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Organic Stevia Leaf Extract (Enzyme-Modified Steviol Glycosides) and Stevia Leaf Extract (Rebaudioside A).
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult physician if child is taking medication or has a medical condition. Not intended for children under 4.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety. This product contains Biotin which may interfere with some blood test results.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Nour Zahi Gammoh and Lothar Rink (2017 Jun 17) Zinc in Infection and Inflammation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5490603/
- Oana M Deac, James L Mills, Barry Shane, Øivind Midttun, Per M Ueland, John T Brosnan, Margaret E Brosnan, Eamon Laird, Eileen R Gibney, Ruzong Fan, Yifan Wang, Lawrence C Brody, and Anne M Molloy (2015 Feb 18) Tryptophan Catabolism and Vitamin B-6 Status Are Affected by Gender and Lifestyle Factors in Healthy Young Adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4381767/
- Sean Lynch, Christine M Pfeiffer, Michael K Georgieff, Gary Brittenham, Susan Fairweather-Tait, Richard F Hurrell, Harry J McArdle, and Daniel J Raiten (2018 Jun 7) Biomarkers of Nutrition for Development (BOND)—Iron Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6297556/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
5 StarsMy child is thrilled with the "berry blast" flavor so I have no trouble getting her to eat them. And I trust NOW for the quality. It's a win-win for our family.
Really worksNatural with less sugar. They taste like flinstone vitamins but my daughter LOVES them. She has them every morning with her breakfast and always reminds me that they are apart of her meal. We have used them for 2 years and I don't think we will ever switch.
Love these!My two boys like these vitamins. Plus, they only have to take one. I'd recommend for older children as the vitamin size is quite large. My boys are 6 and 11. I will purchase again.