NOW IGF-1 Spray, Deer Antler Velvet Extract
Benefits and Results:
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract†
- Advanced Absorption†
- Liposomal Spray†
NOW Foods IGF-1 Spray - Deer Antler Velvet Extract - Muscle Builder
What is NOW IGF-1 Spray?
IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) is a small polypeptide that plays a critical role in the proper regulation of adult cellular growth in almost all tissue types. † NOW IGF-1 is extracted from New Zealand deer antler velvet. Competitive athletes who are regularly tested should check with their sanctioning body for the status of this supplement.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Keto Friendly
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) (from 1.1 mg Deer Antler Velvet Extract) (New Zealand sourced) - 27.5 ng (.0275 mcg) per serving.
- Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Leaf) – 6 mg per serving.
- IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1) (from Deer Antler Velvet Extract) (New Zealand sourced) – 55 ng (.055 mcg) per serving.
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) – 1 mg (1,000 mcg) per serving.
How do I take NOW IGF-1 Spray?
Dosage and Directions:
- Extreme: Shake well before use. Spray 1 time under tongue, hold momentarily, and then swallow. Consume 1 to 2 times daily as needed.
- Liposomal Spray: Shake well before use. Spray 2 times under tongue, hold momentarily, and then swallow. Consume 2 to 3 times daily as needed.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Foods IGF-1 Spray?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
If you are a competitive athlete who is regularly tested, please check with your sanctioning body for the status of IGF-1.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Yusuke Higashi, Sandeep Gautam, Patrick Delafontaine, and Sergiy Sukhanov (2019 Jan 31) IGF-1 and Cardiovascular Disease https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6504961/
- Yu Song, Corrin Pimentel, Katherine Walters, Lauren Boller, Shabnam Ghiasvand, Jing Liu, Kevin J. Staley, and Yevgeny Berdichevsky (2016 Aug 26) Neuroprotective levels of IGF-1 exacerbate epileptogenesis after brain injury https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4999804/
- Sergiy Sukhanov, Patricia Snarski, Charlotte Vaughn, Patricia Lobelle-Rich, Catherine Kim, Yusuke Higashi, Shaw-Yung Shai, and Patrice Delafontaine (2014 Dec 20) Insulin-like Growth Factor I Reduces Lipid Oxidation and Foam Cell Formation via Downregulation of 12/15-lipoxygenase https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4298481/
- Zheng Wang, Wenting Li, Qiongya Guo, Yuming Wang, Lijun Ma, and Xiaoju Zhang (2018 Jun 19) Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Signaling in Lung Development and Inflammatory Lung Diseases https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6029485/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Works GreatI have been using IGF-1 from Now foods for years. Great product to have in your stack.