Life Extension TMG
Benefits and Results:
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range †
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors to encourage cardiovascular health †
- Supports already-healthy blood pressure levels †
- Encourages whole-body health †
- Helps maintain healthy mitochondrial function †
TMG - Life Extension - Cardiovascular Health †
What is Life Extension TMG?
Trimethylglycine (TMG) has been linked to heart health by supporting already-healthy homocysteine levels to promote healthy cardiovascular function. † By having a positive impact on your homocysteine levels, TMG helps you stay healthy by supporting multiple systems throughout your body.
The role of TMG in healthy homocysteine metabolism is even more important when B vitamin levels are low. Some evidence suggests TMG may be more efficient at regulating homocysteine levels than folate. † Research showing TMG's ability to promote healthy levels of homocysteine already within normal range, alone or in conjunction with other nutrients, confirms its status as an important nutrient for cardiovascular and overall health. †
TMG has been associated with beneficial effects on liver function, as well. †
- Gluten Free
Why choose Life Extension TMG?
Life Extension TMG has been linked to heart health by supporting already-healthy homocysteine levels to promote healthy cardiovascular function. †
- Heart Health
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)
Featured Customer Reviews:
Rob: Great effects!
I have taken this supplement with folic acid and B12 for a few years to lower my homocysteine levels. Without supplementing the Life Extension TMG, my homocysteine level is around 19 (which is pretty high). Once I began to take it, my levels reduced to around 12 or 13.
Lily: Works great!
My primary physician suggested to take TMG along with several other B vitamin supplements. I just started taking this with the Complete B complex supplements as they complement each other. My blood tests showed that I needed both so I'm hoping these are helping with my overall health.
What are the other ingredients in this product?
- The other ingredients include glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), purified water.
How many milligrams are in the powder and the capsules?
- The powder has 500 mg per serving and the capsules have 1,000 mg per serving.
Does this product contain Methyl B-12 and / or folic acid?
- Those ingredients are not listed on the manufacturers label, but they do suggest that you should take those vitamins and minerals along with this product.
NOW TMG - Trimethylglycine - 1000 mg - 100 Tablets
- Supports Healthy Homocysteine Levels †
- Promotes Normal Methylation Processes †
- Liver Support †
How do I take Life Extension TMG?
Dosages and Directions:
- Take two (2) capsules in the morning, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- TMG should be taken with co-factors B6, B12, and folic acid.
- Take one (1) rounded scoop one to two times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- TMG should be taken with co-factors vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid.
What's In Life Extension TMG?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
If muscle tension or headaches occur, reduce dose or discontinue product, and inform your physician if they do not subside.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jason Michael Cholewa, Andrea Hudson, Taylor Cicholski, Amanda Cervenka, Karley Barreno, Kayla Broom, McKenzie Barch, and Stuart A. S. Craig (2018 Jul 31) The effects of chronic betaine supplementation on body composition and performance in collegiate females: a double-blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6069865/
- Ana Maria Grizales, Mary-Elizabeth Patti, Alexander P Lin, Joshua A Beckman, V Anik Sahni, Emilie Cloutier, Kristen M Fowler, Jonathan M Dreyfuss, Hui Pan, Chisayo Kozuka, Adrienne Lee, Rita Basu, David M Pober, Robert E Gerszten, and Allison B Goldfine (2018 May 31) Metabolic Effects of Betaine: A Randomized Clinical Trial of Betaine Supplementation in Prediabetes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6692715/
- Guangfu Zhao, Fang He, Chenlu Wu, Pan Li, Nengzhang Li, Jinping Deng, Guoqiang Zhu, Wenkai Ren, and Yuanyi Peng (2018 May 24) Betaine in Inflammation: Mechanistic Aspects and Applications https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5976740/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Works great!My primary physician suggested to take TMG along with several other B vitamin supplements. I just started taking this with the Complete B complex supplements as they complement each other. My blood tests showed that I needed both so I'm hoping these are helping with my overall health.
Great effects!I have taken this supplement with folic acid and B12 for a few years to lower my homocysteine levels. Without supplementing the Life Extension TMG, my homocysteine level is around 19 (which is pretty high). Once I began to take it, my levels reduced to around 12 or 13.