NOW L-OptiZinc - 30 mg - 100 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Immune Support†
- Supports Enzyme Function†
- Advanced antioxidant properties†
- With Copper †
Immune Renew - NOW Foods - 90 Veg CapsulesSpecial Price $13.49 Regular Price $19.99
L-OptiZinc By NOW Foods - 100 Veg Caps - 30 mg - Vitamins / Minerals
What Is NOW L-OptiZinc?
L-OptiZinc® is a form of zinc complexed with the amino acid methionine. Research has demonstrated this product to be better absorbed and retained longer compared to several other forms of zinc tested.*
L-OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Zinc (from 170mg L-OptiZinc Monomethionine) – 30 mg
- Copper (from 3mg Copper Amino Acid Chelate) – 0.3 mg
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this product NON-GMO?
- Yes, along with Quality Assured, Kosher, Vegan/Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free and Soy Free.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Foods L-OptiZinc?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Eugenio Mocchegiani, Javier Romeo, Marco Malavolta, Laura Costarelli, Robertina Giacconi, Ligia-Esperanza Diaz, Ascension Marcos (2012). Zinc: dietary intake and impact of supplementation on immune function in elderly. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22222917/
- Ananda S Prasad (2012). Zinc: role in immunity, oxidative stress and chronic inflammation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19710611/
- Calin I Prodan, Meheroz Rabadi, Andrea S Vincent, Linda D Cowan (2011). Copper supplementation improves functional activities of daily living in adults with copper deficiency. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21321490/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Muito bomExcelente custo benefício (Excellent cost benefit)
Would buy againReally works! I believe my immune system is better from it!