Hydro Whey Protein By Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- Made With Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates for Faster Delivery†
- 30 Grams of Ultra-Pure Protein Per Serving†
- Nearly 9 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs Per Scoop†
Hydro Whey By Optimum Nutrition - Protein
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate is more than just a fancy phrase for "protein." Hydrolyzing is a process of breaking down proteins into smaller peptides. This allows for faster delivery, easier utilization, and even easier digestion!
What Is It?
Platinum Hydro Whey contains 30 grams of pure, advanced hydrolyzed whey protein. What does this mean for you? It can get into your system quicker, so your muscles can start healing from training right away. This formula even includes 15.5g of EAAs and 8.8g of BCAAs for the ultimate recovery protein.
How Does It Work?
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate: Hydrolyzed protein break larger proteins down into smaller pieces. This allows for rapid delivery and easier digestion, enabling your muscles to start recovering from heavy training. †
- Micronized BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine): BCAAs aid in the muscle recovery process, enhance endurance, and limit muscle damage.†
Who Should Take It?
This is great for those looking for an easy digesting, fast-acting protein. †
Who Shouldn’t Take It?
It is best to consult with your health care provider before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Danilo:
Produto de extrema qualidade recomendo (Extreme quality product recommend)
Review by Rafael:
Produto excelente o melhor que ja usei (Excellent product the best I ever used)
Does this have creatine in it?
- No, this does not contain creatine.
Is this gluten-free?
- Yes it is.
Is this lactose-free?
- Yes, but it does contain milk so it is not vegan.
Does this contain amino acids?
- Yes! Each serving has 15.5 grams of Essential Amino Acids and 8.8 grams of BCAAs.
When is the best time to take this?
- Protein powder can be taken basically anytime – between meals or after a workout.
- VS Dymatize Nutrition Iso 100: Both of these have hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, which is easier to digest than standard whey protein. † This has 25 grams of protein in each serving, while HydroWhey has 30 grams.
- VS Gold Standard Whey: This is a great protein powder option. However, if you do struggle with digesting proteins, HydroWhey may be a better option for you. †
TIP: Use faster acting protein (HydroWhey) during the day and more slow digesting protein (Gold Standard 100% Casein) at night or in between meals for around the clock amino coverage.
How Do I Take It?
Directions and Dosages:
Add 1 scoop to blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 10-12 fl oz of cold water, milk or your favorite beverage and blend, shake, or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consumer enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What's In Hydro Whey?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. ALLERGY WARNING: Contains Milk and Soy. Store in a cool, dry place. Contents sold by weight not volume.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alexandre Fouré and David Bendahan (2017 Sep 21) Is Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation an Efficient Nutritional Strategy to Alleviate Skeletal Muscle Damage? A Systematic Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5691664/
- Anssi H Manninen (2009 Sep 28) Protein hydrolysates in sports nutrition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2761917/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
excelenteproduto de extrema qualidade recomendo
muito bommuito bom gostei muito entrega super rápida
GreatGreat product - go for it
produto excelente o melhor que ja useiproduto excelente o melhor que ja usei
I love it!It tastes pretty good!
AmazingI love this protein. Amazing flavour, excellent consistency. It blends perfectly with milk and all fruits. It worths the investment
Very good supplement.Very good supplement. I recommend it.
Hydrowheygreat taste, great absorption and a great whey post workout.
Supercharged StrawberryThe best whey for post-workout, with more then 8gr of BCAA and no lactose, the strawberry taste its not the best, but still good
perfect hydrolized proteinhigh quality.. one of the best protein. great protein