Healthy Origins Biotin (Veg Capsules)
Benefits and Results:
- Cellular Development†
- Fatty Acid, Carbohydrate, Glucose, and Amino Acid Metabolism†
- Healthy Hair†
- Healthy Skin†
- Healthy Nails†
Healthy Origins Biotin - Vitamins / Minerals
What is Healthy Origins Biotin?
Biotin (Vitamin B7) is a water soluble, essential B vitamin which is naturally found in bread, liver, pork, salmon, avocado, cheddar cheese, and egg yolks. It may also be found in certain bacterial colonies in the large and small intestines. †
Biotin is widely known for its importance in cellular development and its assistance in fatty acid, carbohydrate, glucose and amino acid metabolism. Biotin is also a very important nutrient in hair, skin and nail health. †
Healthy Origins® Biotin is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Why choose Healthy Origins Biotin?
Healthy Origins Biotin has been shown to have many beauty benefits like hair, skin and nail health, while also contributing to Fatty Acid, Carbohydrate, Glucose, and Amino Acid metabolism. †
- Biotin (USP Grade)
Featured Customer Reviews:
Kaitlyn: Good product
- I purchased this product due to the fact that I was losing a lot of hair after giving birth to my first child. My hair salon recommended taking a supplemental form of biotin to help with that. I have noticed a difference in the amount of hair loss since I began starting to consume the product. I would recommend trying it if you have the same issue.
Is this product non-GMO?
- According to Healthy Origins, this product is non-GMO.
What other benefits does Biotin have aside of beauty benefits like hair, skin and nails?
- Healthy Origins Biotin contributes to Fatty Acid, Carbohydrate, Glucose, and Amino Acid metabolism.
- Supports Amino Acid Metabolism†
- Promotes Normal Immune Function†
- Promotes Healthy Hair, Radiant Skin, and Strong Nails †
- Supports Carb, Fat and Protein Metabolism †
- Provides Energy Support †
How do I take Healthy Origins Biotin?
Dosages and Directions:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) Vcap daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
What's In Healthy Origins Biotin?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Donald M Mock (2017 Jul 12.) Biotin: From Nutrition to Therapeutics https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5525106/
- Wei Kay Eng, David Giraud, Vicki L. Schlegel, Dong Wang, Bo Hyun Lee and Janos Zempleni (2013 Jan 10) Identification and assessment of markers of biotin status in healthy adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4743878/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Good productI purchased this product due to the fact that I was losing a lot of hair after giving birth to my first child. My hair salon recommended taking a supplemental form of biotin to help with that. I have noticed a difference in the amount of hair loss since I began starting to consume the product. I would recommend trying it if you have the same issue.