Natural Gold Standard Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- 24 Grams of Protein †
- 5 Grams of BCAAs †
- Primary Ingredient: Whey Protein Isolate †
- Banned Substance Tested: Informed Choice †
Natural Gold Standard Whey By Optimum Nutrition - Protein
What Is Optimum Natural Gold Standard Whey?
Gold Standard Natural Whey Protein By Optimum Nutrition uses Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source, yielding 24 grams of the purest, high-quality protein with a lot less carbohydrates, fat, and lactose than your ordinary protein powder. † Additionally this protein contains over 4 grams of Glutamine and Glutamic Acid to further boost your muscle recovering potential. What makes this formula even better is the fact that it contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners!
How Does It Work?
Research shows that consuming high levels of protein after exercise can help muscles recover and adapt faster.† With the body primed for growth, a rapidly digestible protein source helps turn the body from a catabolic (muscle-wasting) state to an anabolic (muscle-building) state. †
Whey Protein is recognized as one of the best post-workout protein sources. With its high biological value, it gets absorbed and utilized faster than any other source. †
Additionally, its complete amino acid profile, high in naturally occurring essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), allows whey to accelerate protein synthesis and muscle growth. †
What Should I Expect?
Since it doesn't have any stimulants, you won't immediately feel or notice a difference after taking a serving. Results are best achieved when taking for at least 8 weeks.
- Improved Muscle Recovery †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
- Improved Endurance †
- Enhanced Strength †
Who Should Take It/ Who Shouldn’t Take It?
This product is intended for any athlete, man or woman, who is looking for a naturally flavored high quality protein beverage.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Great Product! By Jonathas
- Bought this after I used up the body fortress protein. This stuff tastes a lot better, seems to work just as well or even a bit better than the body fortress protein. I bought the cookies and cream and let me tell you, it tastes awesome. If you're trying to avoid artificial sweeteners, this is for you.
Excellent Product!!! By Bruno
- I love this product and I use it at least three times a week after I do my weight training program. It gives me the protein I need to replenish my muscles. i place it in the blender with almond milk and fruit along with kale, then blend in a scoop of whey powder and YUMMY! This is then a meal replacement with everything you need in nutrients. I love it and will continue to purchase this product. I highly recommend!!!
Way Better. By Arthur
- An excellent quality whey protein with all natural flavors, and the same price. great!
Can women take this?
- Yes, absolutely!
Is this Gluten Free?
- Yes, this product is gluten free.
What is Informed Choice?
- Informed Choice is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products. The program certifies that nutritional supplements that bear the Informed Choice logo are regularly tested for banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab.
Why is this product considered natural?
- This protein contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Additionally, the milk derived from these cows were not given any artificial growth hormones.
- Gold Standard Whey Protein: This product consists of mostly Whey Protein Isolate and yields 24 grams of protein per scoop.
- Gold Standard Plant Protein: This organic protein is derived from Pean, Brown Rice and Sacha Inchi protein yielding 24 grams.
- IsoNatural Protein By Allmax Nutrition: This product contains only Whey Protein Isolate with natural sweeteners yielding 27 grams of protein per scoop.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
For best results, mix up your shake 30-60 minutes after you work out, or have it as an anytime snack in your balanced, high-protein diet.
What's in Gold Standard Natural Whey?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Use only as directed. For adult use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have Liver or Kidney Disease
- Have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Do not use if outer seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. For additional information, see allergen warning.
Allergen Warning: Contains Milk (Whey). Produced in a facility that also handles soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans and shellfish products.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- West DWD, Abou Sawan S, Mazzulla M, Williamson E, Moore DR. (Jul 2017) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28696380/
- Davies RW, Carson BP, Jakeman PM. (Feb 2018) The Effect of Whey Protein Supplementation on the Temporal Recovery of Muscle Function Following Resistance Training: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29462923/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
way betteran excellent quality whey protein with all natural flavors,and the same price. great.
Excellent product!!!I love this product and I use it at least three times a week after I do my weight training program. It gives me the protein I need to replenish my muscles. i place it in the blender with almond milk and fruit along with kale, then blend in a scoop of whey powder and YUMMY! This is then a meal replacement with everything you need in nutrients. I love it and will continue to purchase this product. I highly recommend!!!
GREAT PRODUCT!Bought this after I used up the body fortress protein. This stuff tastes a lot better, seems to work just as well or even a bit better than the body fortress protein. I bought the cookies and cream and let me tell you, it tastes awesome. If your trying to avoid artificial sweeteners, this is for you.