Universal Nutrition Fish Oil - 100 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Molecularly Distilled Omega-3 Fish Oils †
- Contains Essential Fats †
- Contains EPA and DHA †
Fish Oil By Universal Nutrition - 100 Softgels - Dietary Fats / Oils
What Is It?
Universal’s Fish Oil contains the purest molecularly distilled omega-3 fish oils. It is extracted from the highest quality fish sources - including sardine, anchovy, herring, and mackerel. Each softgel contains the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosaheaxaenoic acid (DHA). These unique fatty acids have been shown in research to play important roles in brain, heart and immune function, joint health, natural hormone synthesis, and the maintenance of the nervous system. †
How Does It Work?
Fish Oil - 1200mg
- EPA-eicosapentaenoic acid 180mg
- DHA-docosaheaxaenoic acid 120mg
Who Should Take It?
Anyone looking to get extra essential fatty acids in their diet can benefit from taking this. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Todd R: Best fish oil in my opinion. No fishy after taste!
Review by Jose: muito bom o produto. (the product is very good.)
Can I take this during pregnancy?
- It would be best to consult with your physician before use if you are pregnant.
Can I take this every day?
- Yes, the directions say you can take this daily.
Should I take this in the morning or night?
- The directions do not clarify, so you should be able to take it whenever is convenient for you.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 softgel up to 3 times daily.
What's In Universal Nutrition Fish Oil?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician before using this product. Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Maria Alessandra Gammone, Graziano Riccioni, Gaspare Parrinello, and Nicolantonio D’Orazio (2018 Dec 27) Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Benefits and Endpoints in Sport https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6357022/
- Eisuke Ochi and Yosuke Tsuchiya (2018 Apr 29) Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in Muscle Damage and Function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5986432/
- Danielle Swanson, Robert Block, and Shaker A. Mousa (2012 Jan 5) Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Life https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3262608/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Best fish oilBest fish oil in my opinion. No fishy after taste!
ótimomuito bom o produto.