NOW Evening Primrose Oil (Super Primrose)
Benefits and Results:
- Women's Health†
- Healthy Skin†
- Balanced Immune Response†
Evening Primrose Oil By NOW - Women's Health
What Is NOW Evening Primrose Oil?
NOW Evening Primrose Oil has naturally occurring gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid also found in borage and black currant seed oils. Although the body can synthesize GLA from other dietary fats, it can be more efficiently utilized for bodily functions when consumed in its preformed state. † By supporting the body’s healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product. Varies Product to Product:
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Made w/o Gluten
- Cold Pressed
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Hexane Free
- Vegan/Vegetarian Option
- Evening Primrose Oil (Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free)
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
How Do I Take NOW Evening Primrose Oil?
Directions and Dosages:
- Evening Primrose Oil 500mg: Take 3 softgels daily with food.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal.
- Super Primrose 13000mg: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Evening Primrose Oil?
Supplement Facts / Label (Varies Product to Product):
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Kleijnen (1994 Oct 1) Evening primrose oil. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2541068/
- Mohaddese Mahboubi (2019 Aug 5) Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil in Management of Female Ailments https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6718646/
- Magdalena Timoszuk, Katarzyna Bielawska, and Elżbieta Skrzydlewska (2018 Aug 14) Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Biological Activity Dependent on Chemical Composition https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6116039/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great value !!repurched many times for hormone support !!
Beauty OilNourishes the skin, restores hormones.