Energy and Fat Burners
Q: What are Fat burners?
Fat burners are supplements that promote weight loss. They can help increase your metabolism, reduce fat absorption, or help your body use fat for fuel.
Q: How does it work?
There are 4 general ways a fat burner promotes weight loss:
- Increase in Thermogenesis
- A thermogenic supplement helps promote an increase in your metabolism. This is done by helping your body burn more calories.
- Increase Satiety/ Appetite Suppression
- Appetite suppressants are supplements that helps reduce appetite. Thus decreasing food consumption and promoting weight loss.
- Increase Energy
- Stimulants can increase your metabolism, energy, boost mood, and suppress your appetite. But after a while people become tolerant to the effects and it stops working.
- Improved Mood/Focus
- If you have a positive attitude, it will help you make better decisions regarding your weight loss journey. That goes across the board, from planning meals to making it to the gym.
Q: What to look for in a fat burner?
Some popular stimulants in fat burners includes:
- Eria Jarensis Extract
- Bitter Orange Extract
- Yohimbine HCL
- Senegalia Berlandieri
Some popular stimulant mood boosting ingredients include:
- Eria Jarensis Extract
And some non-stimulant ingredients like:
- N-Methylphenethylamine (NMPEA)
All stimulants will promotes appetite suppression to some degree. But not all appetite suppressant ingredients are stimulants. Some common non-stimulant appetite suppressants include:
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Hoodia Gordonii
Popular thermogenic ingredients include:
- Rauwolfia Serpentina
- Grains of Paradise
- Citrus Extracts
Popular Non Stimulant Fat Burners:
- L-Carnitine: A naturally occurring amino acid derivative, meaning it is made in the body. Studies show that it may help reduce fat mass, increase muscle mass, and reduce fatigue. Which may contribute to weight loss in some people.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): A fatty acid found in dairy products and even some meat products too. It has been shown to aid in fat loss when a fat loss regimen is already in place. CLA can help increase the metabolic rate at rest. So when you’re doing nothing, CLA can help you burn more calories.
Q: Should you be taking Fat Burners?
At the end of the day, there is no “magic pill” for weight loss. So you will need to make sure your diet is on point. Remember, fat burners cannot replace a healthy lifestyle.Instead, they are meant to be used alongside it.
Secondly, you’ll need to make sure you’re incorporating an exercise regimen. Without correcting your diet and including an exercise regimen, you won’t get the results you want.
Try them out, test your tolerance to them, and see which ones work for you, if you like one stick with it! But, don’t forget to take some time off of it. Otherwise, you can build a tolerance to the stimulants in a fat burner.
Items 1-8 of 322