CurcuBrain By NOW Foods - 400 mg - 50 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Crosses Blood-Brain Barrier †
- Free Form Curcumin with Superior Bioavailability †
CurcuBrain By NOW Foods - 400 mg - 50 Veg Caps - Cognitive Support
What Is CurcuBrain?
NOW Foods CurcuBrain contains Curcumin, which is the main ingredient in turmeric. This ingredient is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effects. Additionally, Curcumin is known to support cognitive function and balanced immune function, but is also known to have poor bioavailability.
NOW foods CurcuBrain features Longvida Optimized Curcumin, which in studies exhibits up to 65 times the bioavailability of free curcuminoids compared with generic curcumin. Longvida is shown to penetrate the blood-brain barrier for additional support of healthy neuronal tissues.
- Longvida Optimized Curcumin Extract [from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root](Rhizome)(min. 20% Curcuminoids): 400 mg
Featured Customer Reviews:
Turmeric Extract By Terry D.
- Done some research on Curcumin before I bought. Seems to be working for me. I recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does crossing the Blood Brain Barrier mean?
- This barrier is very selective and only permits certain molecules to enter. Curcumin crosses the Blood Brain Barrier resulting in various cognitive benefits.
Can women take this product?
- Yes, absolutely!
Similar / Stackable Products:
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 Capsule daily.
What's In NOW CurcuBrain?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (including liver dysfunction, gall bladder or gastrointestinal problems). Keep out of reach of children.
- NUT FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jessica R Santos-Parker, Talia R Strahler, Candace J Bassett, Nina Z Bispham, Michel B Chonchol, Douglas R Seals. (Jan 2017) Curcumin supplementation improves vascular endothelial function in healthy middle-aged and older adults by increasing nitric oxide bioavailability and reducing oxidative stress. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28070018/
- Steven A Basham Ms, Hunter S Waldman PhD, Ben M Krings PhD, John Lamberth PhD, JohnEric W Smith PhD, Matthew J McAllister PhD. (April 2019) Effect of Curcumin Supplementation on Exercise-Induced Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, Muscle Damage, and Muscle Soreness. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31025894/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Turmeric ExtractDone some research on Curcumin before I bought. Seems to be working for me. I recommend.