NOW B12 Shots - 10,000 mcg - Mixed Berry - 12: 15 mL Shots
Benefits and Results:
- Provides a Full Spectrum of B-Vitamins†
- Sugar Free, Sweetened with Xylitol†
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors†
- Refreshing, Natural Blend of Raspberry, Strawberry and Cherry Flavors†
Vitamin B-12 Shots – NOW Foods – Energy Boost†
What is NOW B-12 Shots?
Looking to jump-start your day with a burst of natural energy? NOW® B-12 is a powerful blend of vitamin B-12 and indispensable nutrients for cellular energy utilization. †
We've carefully formulated the nutrient profile in NOW® B-12 10,000 mcg Energy Boost to work synergistically, in order to keep you sharp, focused, and naturally fired-up for hours! †
- SOY FREE
- SUGAR FREE
- VEGAN / VEGETARIAN
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
Why choose NOW Vitamin B-12 Shots?
With a complete B Vitamin profile and an energizing 10,000 mcg blast of Vitamin B-12, this advanced energy formula will keep you at the top of your game! †
- Sugar Alcohols (Xylitol & Erythritol) 4 g
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl) 3 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (from Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium) 3.4 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
- Folate 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 10 mg (10,000 mcg)
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 5 mg
- Inositol 5 mg
Does it have caffeine?
- According to NOW Foods, caffeine is not listed on the ingredients.
Is this vegan?
- According to NOW Foods, this product is vegan friendly.
What kind of B vitamins are in this?
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl) 3 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (from Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium) 3.4 mg, Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 50 mg, Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg and Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 10 mg (10,000 mcg)
- Essential For Energy Production†
- Nervous System Health†
- Helps Convert Food Into Energy†
- Helps Maintain the Nervous System†
How do I take NOW Vitamin B-12 Shots?
Dosages and Directions:
Shake plastic tube before using. Snap top off of tube and squeeze liquid contents into mouth and swallow. Take 1 tube daily with a meal, preferably in the morning. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW B12 Shots?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains Biotin which may interfere with some blood test results.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Alex Brito, Dmitry Grapov, Johannes Fahrmann, Danielle Harvey, Ralph Green, Joshua W Miller, Sergey N Fedosov, Setareh Shahab-Ferdows, Daniela Hampel, Theresa L Pedersen, Oliver Fiehn, John W Newman and Ricardo Uauy, Lindsay H Allen (2017 Aug 9.) The Human Serum Metabolome of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency and Repletion, and Associations with Neurological Function in Elderly Adults https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5610547/
- Lindsay H Allen, Joshua W Miller, Lisette de Groot, Irwin H Rosenberg, A David Smith, Helga Refsum and Daniel J Raiten (2018 Nov 30.) Biomarkers of Nutrition for Development (BOND): Vitamin B-12 Review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6297555/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
It's the perfect pick me up when that unenergetic feeling overcomes youI always have this product in my home. It's the perfect pick me up when that unenergetic feeling overcomes you. It really does the job.