Universal Nutrition Vitamin C Buffered - 1000 mg - 100 Tablets
Benefits and Results:
- 1000mg of Vitamin C Per Tablet †
- Buffered To Reduce Stomach Upset †
- Added Citrus Bioflavonoids †
Vitamin C Buffered By Universal Nutrition - 1000 mg - 100 Tabs
What Is It?
Universal Buffered Vitamin C contains calcium ascorbate, a special buffered form of Vitamin C that offers superior bioavailability and is non-acidic for sensitive stomachs. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune health. It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body’s cells from damage by free radicals amongst other things. This formula is enhanced with rosa canina (rose hips) and citrus bioflavonoids for additional immune support.†
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin C - 1 g
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (peel) - 110 mg
- Rosa Canina L (fruit) - 50 mg
These ingredients work to support the immune system and boost overall health. †
Who Should Take It?
Vitamin C is perfect for those looking to boost their immune system. †
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Georgia S: I've been taking vitamin c throughout the pandemic. I love that this one is buffered!
How much Vitamin C is in each tablet?
- There is 1000mg in each tablet.
What are the other ingredients in this?
- The other ingredients include calcium ascorbate, dicalcium phosphate, lactose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze.
Can this cause stomach upset?
- Vitamin C can cause mild stomach upset when taken more than the suggested amount. This formula is buffered to reduce stomach upset! †
Is this vegan?
- No, this formula contains lactose. For a lactose free version, we recommend Universal Nutrition Vitamin C Formula. †
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
As a dietary supplement take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
What's In Universal Nutrition Vitamin C Buffered?
Supplement Facts / Label:
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Anitra C. Carr and Silvia Maggini (2017 Nov 3) Vitamin C and Immune Function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
- Ioana Roman, Andreea Stănilă, and Sorin Stănilă (2013 Apr 23) Bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of Rosa canina L. biotypes from spontaneous flora of Transylvania https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3668991/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
RecommendNot a bad price. I have been taking this for a couple years now
Love this oneI've been taking vitamin c throughout the pandemic. I love that this one is buffered!