Protein Almonds By Optimum Nutrition
Benefits and Results:
- 2x The Protein of Regular Coated Almonds†
- 10 Grams of Protein Per Serving†
- 190-220 Calories†
- 1-2 Grams of Sugar†
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors†
ON Protein Almonds
What Is Optimum Nutrition Protein Almonds?
Sometimes our favorite protein bars are high in sugar, making them less healthy than we would like. Optimum Nutrition made this issue go away with Protein Almonds. Each serving of almonds has 10 grams of protein, and only 1-2 grams of sugar! Say hello to your new favorite, healthy, protein-filled snack.
How Does It Work?
- Roasted Almonds: Per 1.5 oz regular coated almonds have 4 grams of protein. †
- Whey Protein Isolate: Additional protein makes these almonds have 10 grams of protein per 1.5 oz of almonds. †
- Coating (varies in each flavor): Adds delicious flavor! †
Who Should Take It?
These are great for those looking for a low sugar, protein-filled snack!
Featured Customer Reviews:
Review by Vicki:
Love these! I got them as a free gift and I'll be re-ordering them next time. A great snack without all that sugar.
Review by Darlan:
Recommend Ótimo sabor. Suave e dá vontade de comer mais. (Great flavor. Smooth and makes you want to eat more)
Are these gluten-free?
- The manufacturer doesn’t clarify if these are gluten-free. It would be best to contact them.
Are these vegan?
- No, they are not.
How much sugar is in each serving?
- Each packet has 1-2 grams of sugar depending on the flavor.
How Do I Take ON Protein Almonds?
Directions and Dosages:
Suggested Use: for healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What's In Optimum Protein Almonds?
Nutrition Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
ALLERGY WARNING: Contains Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts (Almond). May contain peanuts, other tree nuts, eggs, and wheat. Store in a cool, dry place.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- James D. House, Kristen Hill, Jason Neufeld, Adam Franczyk, and Matthew G. Nosworthy (2019 Jul 29) Determination of the protein quality of almonds (Prunus dulcis L.) as assessed by in vitro and in vivo methodologies https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6766546/
- Daniel W. D. West, Sidney Abou Sawan, Michael Mazzulla, Eric Williamson, and Daniel R. Moore (2017 Jul 11) Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537849/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
The reviews posted below are based on individual customer experiences and not views or guarantees from SameDaySupplements.com. These results are not be typical. Actual results may vary.
Top customer reviews
Love these!I got them as a free gift and I'll be re-ordering them next time. A great snack without all that sugar.
RECOMENDOÓtimo sabor. Suave e dá vontade de comer mais. rsrsrsrsrs
Muito bomGostei da experiência que me deram com para experimentar amostra
THE BESTTHE BEST
AboIt's good, I love taste, I'll soon buy more of them home
Cool came freeCool, came as a free sample, I haven't tried yet but it looks good.