GAT PMP - Pre Workout - 30 Servings
Benefits and Results:
- Mental focus†
- Muscle energy†
- Rapid pumps†
PMP Pre Workout by GAT
Choosing a pre workout may seem difficult. With many options to choose from, it can feel overwhelming.
Luckily, PMP covers all the bases. It's here to fill all of your pre workout needs.
What is it?
GAT PMP is an intense pre workout that boosts energy, pumps, and focus.
Energy is essential to give your workout your all. Being able to push yourself during each workout is what creates maximal growth.
Pumps (or blood flow) is important for muscular endurance and repair. Having as much muscular endurance as possible allows you to push out those extra reps. Being able to push past your normal limit is where growth occurs.
Focusing on your workout is key. You don't want your mind wandering while you're mid-set. Staying in the zone is what will separate the new you from the old you.
How does it work?
The ingredients and blends work synergistically to provide a well-rounded experience of energy and increased pumps.
- Thiamine: AKA Vitamin B-1 is beneficial in using carbohydrates as energy.†
- Niacin: AKA Vitamin B-3 can help increase brain function.†
- Vitamin B-12: Can regulate proper red blood cell formation and boost natural energy.†
- Calcium: Promotes bone health and muscle contractions.†
- Sodium: Helps balance your body's fluid and improves muscle function.†
- NO Enhancers: Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine Malate, L-Citrulline, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Norvaline.
- Pump Accelerators: Agmatine Sulfate, Glycerol Monostearate, L-Argnine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Calcium Lactate.
- PMP Focus & Cognition Modulators: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine L-Theanine.
- PMP Energetics: Caffeine anhydrous, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl.
What can I expect?
- Energy boost. The main reason we use preworkouts. The Stim-Free version will not have this effect.†
- Intense pumps. Blood flow helps with recovery and muscular endurance.†
- Increased focus. Stay tuned in to your workout.†
Who should take it?
This product is for advanced athletes looking to boost their energy and focus. GAT says the ideal uses are for extreme sports, bodybuilding, powerlifting, and more.
Almost anyone looking to increase their athletic performance should use this product.
Who shouldn't take it?
This product shouldn't be used by individuals under the age of 18 years, anyone on medication, those pregnant or nursing, or those that have a low tolerance to stimulants.
We would recommend using the Stim-Free version if you have a low tolerance.
Review by Andy - 1/16/20
I like the Blue Raspberry flavor cause it's stimulant free. So for the nights I don't get to the gym till later in the evening, it's perfect. I get to fulfill my workout and get a good night's sleep. As far for the pump, I do feel stronger, like I can do more reps at a heavier weight or even try to max out. But I don't personally get a huge, skin-tearing pump. The pump is there, but when stacked with like Nitraflex, you can't ignore it.
Review by N/A - 4/25/18
This is leg day material right here. Taste alone gets you a buzz, but what follows after is sensational. Them reps keep coming. #1 pre for me.
Does it have side effects?
- As long as you are following the directions provided by the manufacturer then you should not experience adverse side effects.†
How much caffeine is in it?
- There is 325mg of caffeine per serving (1 scoop) in PMP. The Stim-Free version doesn't contain caffeine.
Is GAT PMP safe?
- As with most supplements, it is safe as long as you are following the directions provided by the manufacturer.†
How many servings are there?
- Each bottle contains 30 servings.
What's the difference between GAT PMP and GAT Nitraflex?
- Nitraflex has additional stimulants which makes it a stronger energy pre workout.†
What's the difference between PMP and PMP Stim-Free?
- The only difference is that PMP Stim-Free doesn't have any caffeine in it.
Where do you ship?
- We ship worldwide. We are based in the USA and ship to UK, Canada, India, Mexico, etc. *Please note that the laws are different in each country. We cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility is yours to check with your country's customs office to see if your country allows the shipment of this product.
- vs Nitraflex: Nitraflex is stronger and would be better for energy.†
- vs C4: PMP has more caffeine and would better boost pumps and focus.†
- vs Nitraflex Pump: Nitraflex Pump would be better for pumps but does not provide any energy.†
- vs PSP: PSP doesn't have any stimulants but may be comparable with pumps.†
How do I take it?
Directions and Dosage:
Mix (1) scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. cold water. Consume 15-30 min before workouts. Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking this product.
Do not exceed (1) serving in any 24 hour period.
What's In GAT PMP?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult your health care professional before use. This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine.
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration.
Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of the reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great stim freeI like the Blue Raspberry flavor cause it's stimulant free. So for the nights I don't get to the gym till later in the evening, it's perfect. I get to fulfill my workout and get a good night's sleep. As far for the pump, I do feel stronger, like I can do more reps at a heavier weight or even try to max out. But I don't personally get a huge, skin-tearing pump. The pump is there, but when stacked with like Nitraflex, you can't ignore it.
Powerful EffectThis is leg day material right here.
Taste alone gets you a buzz, but what follows after is sensational.
Them reps keep coming. #1 pre for me.
It's good...Being a non-stimulant pre-workout I'd say it does pretty good. I'm used to a caffeine boost, so I didn't really like this that much. I did like the taste though, it is a tangy berry flavor. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a non-stimulant pre-workout.
My new favorite pre workoutI've always loved the GAT product line so when I heard about the new PMP pre workout I had to give it a try. PMP is pretty much a better version of nitraflex. Both give about the same energy and focus ( Berry Blast flavor is caffeinated). I noticed a better pump with PMP over nitraflex. PMP tastes great and mixes well. This is my new favorite pre workout!
Clean Pre WorkoutLove the fact that you can take this late at night, get the pump, focus and energy you need for your workout without staying up all night. GAT you hit your mark on this one. 5 Stars!