Phosphagen Creatine - Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - Extoic Fruit Flavor - 500 Grams
Benefits and Results:
- Revolutionary HPLC Pure Creatine Complex †
- with Creatine Nitrate †
- Disodium Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate †
Phosphagen By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - 500 Grams - Exotic Fruit Flavor - Creatine
What Is It?
In the early 1990s, EAS introduced its original brand of creatine monohydrate and thus sparked the first great revolution into the sports nutrition market. Since the release of Phosphagen, Hi-Tech has worked diligently to develop a creatine product that would represent the same quantum leap in nutritional technology and consumer value that EAS’ Phosphagen did.
Now, nearly twenty years after EAS launched Phosphagen, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals launched a new and improved Phosphagen.
How Does It Work?
The new Phosphagen incorporates ingredients that create a synergistic effect with creatine by enhancing creatine uptake and by delaying the onset of muscular fatigue during intense muscular contraction. To ensure an uninterrupted supply of creatine, Phosphagen contains the most potent forms of creatine ever discovered: Creatine Nitrate, Disodium Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate, Creatine Phosphate, and Creatine HCl. †
To ensure optimal utilization of creatine, Phosphagen contains Guanidinopropionic acid (a creatine analog), shown to enhance the uptake of creatine into muscle cells, and beta-alanine, shown to delay the onset of muscular fatigue. †
The bodybuilder who wisely chooses Phosphagen over another typical creatine product will have the extra amount of muscle fuel available to complete the one additional rep required to pull the trigger for muscles to grow. †
Proprietary Blend with Micro-Rx and Extend-Rx Technologies: 12.5 grams
- Creatine HCL, Creatine Nitrate, Disodium Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate, Beta-alanine, CreaPhos Creatine Phosphate, Guanidinopropionic acid
What Can I Expect?
- Increased Endurance †
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass †
- Improved Athletic Performance †
- Decreased Fatigue †
- Reduced Lactic Acid Buildup †
- Increased Muscle Fullness †
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis †
Who Should Take It / Who Shouldn't Take Phosphagen Creatine?
This product is intended for adults who are looking for a lean muscle building supplement that also increased endurance and performance.†
Featured Customer Reviews:
Lean Muscle Gains. By Nicolas Canter
- Noticed strength gains within 2 weeks of taking this. I feel less sore but my PRs are going up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to cycle creatine?
- Yes, you should cycle your creatine. It has been found to work effectively, if you use Micronized Creatine consistently for at least 8 weeks. Then take a two-week break before starting your next cycle of Micronized Creatine.
Is Creatine a steroid?
- No, creatine is not an anabolic steroid. It is a legal substance and naturally found in food sources.
Is Creatine safe to take?
- Creatine is produced naturally by our bodies and after hundreds of long-term studies conducted on creatine have confirmed that it’s safe for consumption. †
Can this be stacked with other supplements?
- Yes absolutely! Creatine is one of the most versatile performance ingredients and can be added to protein shakes, pre-workouts, etc.
How Do I Take It?
Dosage and Directions:
On training days: To optimize creatine uptake and PCr deposition for enhanced muscle work performance and muscular development, take 1 scoop of Phosphagen Creatine with 8-10 ounces of water 20-30 minutes prior to training.
On non-training days: To volumize muscle cells, speed recovery, and maximize saturation of PCr stores, take 1 scoop of Phosphagen Creatine with 8-10 ounces of water anytime as desired during the day.
What's Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Phosphagen?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers. Not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are taking any medications, have a known medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid excess heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Jose Antonio, Victoria Ciccone (Aug 2013) The Effects of Pre Versus Post Workout Supplementation of Creatine Monohydrate on Body Composition and Strength. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23919405/
- Mojtaba Kaviani, Aboozar Abassi, Philip D Chilibeck (April 2019) Creatine Monohydrate Supplementation During Eight Weeks of Progressive Resistance Training Increases Strength in as Little as Two Weeks Without Reducing Markers of Muscle Damage. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29722252/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
very good creatine complexit would be good if Kre-alkaline would also was is this complex
Lean Muscle GainsNoticed strength gains within 2 weeks of taking this. I feel less sore but my PRs are going up!