Nutrex Caffeine 200 - 60 Liquid Caps
Benefits and Results:
- Energy Boost†
- Increased Alertness†
- Improved Endurance†
Nutrex Caffeine 200 - 60 Liquid Caps - Energy
If you are a gym goer , then you know the struggle of low energy levels once you enter the gym. If you are looking for a natural energy boost then this may be the product for you!
What is it?
It's in the name so it is pretty self-explanatory. It's caffeine. Caffeine is a natural stimulant. It's known to increase your energy, focus, and mood. † There have been studies that have linked caffeine to boosting metabolism and weight loss. †
This particular ingredient is caffeine anhydrous. This is caffeine in a concentrated form so that it is more potent. †
How does it work?
The fast-acting liquid capsule increases energy levels quicker than other forms of caffeine.†
- The only ingredient is Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg)
What can I expect?
- Increased energy levels. The most known effect of caffeine.†
- Mental focus. Helps you focus on your workout and drain out distractions.†
Who should take it?
Caffeine is perfect for those looking for an energy and focus boost without an energy drink. †
Who shouldn't take it?
This product should not be taken by:
- females that are pregnant or nursing,
- those under the age of 18 years old,
- anyone with a low caffeine tolerance or those using other caffeinated products.
What is the caffeine content?
Each capsule has 200mg of caffeine.
Will I have trouble sleeping?
Caffeine does give you energy, so taking it close to bedtime may result in difficulty falling asleep. Assessing your tolerance to caffeine will help.
Is it safe?
This product should be safe if used as directed by the manufacturer.
Can I take it with alcohol?
No, you should not be drinking alcohol while using this product.
- Allmax Caffeine Pills: They both have 200mg of caffeine but Nutrex Caffeine has liquid capsules.†
- GAT Caffeine: GAT Caffeine and Allmax caffeine are very similar but again, Nutrex Caffeine has liquid capsules.†
How Do I Take Nutrex Caffeine 200?
Dosages and Directions:
For extra energy and alertness take one liquid capsule 15 minutes before exercising or as needed. Do not take more than two servings in a 24-hour period.
What's In Nutrex CAFFEINE 200?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Contains a high amount of caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not to be used by caffeine sensitive persons or anyone under the age of 16. For occasional use only. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods and beverages while taking this product.
Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, sleeplessness, irritability and possibly rapid heartbeat. Stop use if you experience any of these symptoms. Do not use as a substitute for sleep and proper rest. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains ingredients that may be banned by some sports organizations and/or increase risk of false positive on a drug test. Please consult with your sport organization or physician before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Same Day Supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
- Cappelletti S, Piacentino , Sani G, Aromatario M. (2015 Jan) Caffeine: cognitive and physical performance enhancer or psychoactive drug? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26074744
- Richardson DL, Clarke ND. (2016 Oct) Effect of Coffee and Caffeine Ingestion on Resistance Exercise Performance. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26890974
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Great productFirst day I used it, I could feel the caffeine working. I felt great. This is a great product for when you have low energy. Very pleased