NOW Women's Probiotic - 20 Billion - 50 Veg Capsules
Benefits and Results:
- Supports Vaginal Health †
- Reduces Occasional Bloating †
- Feminine Flora Balance †
WOMEN'S PROBIOTIC - NOW FOODS - 20 BILLION - 50 VEG CAPS
What Is NOW Women's Probiotic?
NOW Women's Probiotic has been specially formulated using three clinically tested probiotic strains to support women's health through every stage of life. † This product features L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14 which have been shown to colonize the vaginal tract and help to maintain healthy vaginal pH when taken orally. † Both the B. lactis HN019 and HN001 strains may help to support healthy immune system function in pregnant and nursing women. † HN019 also supports GI regularity and reduces occasional gas and bloating. † These specialized strains also support healthy, balanced immune system function in women of all ages. †
The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Made W/O Gluten
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
Blend of Probiotic Bacteria (20 Billion CFU):
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)
How do I take it?
Dosage and Directions:
Take 1 capsule daily. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING TO MAINTAIN POTENCY.
What's In NOW Women's Probiotic?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Larry E. Miller, Liisa Lehtoranta, and Markus J. Lehtinen (2017 Feb 24) The Effect of Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019 on Cellular Immune Function in Healthy Elderly Subjects: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372854/
- Lucia Bertuccini, Rosario Russo, Francesca Iosi, and Fabiana Superti (2017 Mar 1) Effects of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus on bacterial vaginal pathogens https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5806794/
- F. Slykerman, F. Hood, K. Wickens, J.M.D. Thompson, C. Barthow, R. Murphy, J. Kang, J. Rowden, P. Stone, J. Crane, T. Stanley, P. Abels, G. Purdie, R. Maude, E.A. Mitchell (2017 Sep 14) Effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 in Pregnancy on Postpartum Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety: A Randomised Double-blind Placebo-controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5652021/
- Kristin L. Wickens, Christine A. Barthow, Rinki Murphy, Peter R. Abels, Robyn M. Maude, Peter R. Stone, Edwin A. Mitchell, Thorsten V. Stanley, Gordon L. Purdie, Janice M. Kang, Fiona E. Hood, Judy L. Rowden, Phillipa K. Barnes, Penny F. Fitzharris, and Julian Crane (2017 Apr 3) Early pregnancy probiotic supplementation with Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 may reduce the prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus: a randomised controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5426322/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Love this!Finally I’m finding relief, thanks to this product. Going through menopause has caused me quite an hormonal imbalance including reoccurring yeast infections and digestive issues. After one week of taking according to packaging, I have had no issues!
Really works!This really helped me with some digestive upset I had been having. I could definitely tell a difference after just a couple of days. Two thumbs up!
Helped during pregnancyGreat product compared to my thoughts I had before I gave it a try. I’ve taken them daily during my pregnancy and it’s helped with digestive and balance issues.
Muito bomProbiótico excelente. Melhorou o funcionamento do intestino de minha mãe. (Excellent probiotic. It improved my mother's bowel function.)