NOW Vitamin C-Complex Powder - 8 oz
What is NOW Vitamin C-Complex Powder?
Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system. † Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health. † Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron. † It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
- SOY FREE
- VEGAN / VEGETARIAN
- NUT FREE
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
Why choose NOW Vitamin C-Complex Powder?
This product utilizes calcium ascorbate, a buffered form of vitamin C that is bioavailable and non-acidic, and is enhanced with bioflavonoids. † The vitamin C also provides antioxidant protection. †
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) 500 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 60 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg
- Rose Hips Powder (Rosa canina) (Fruit) 100 mg
- Acerola Powder (Malpighia punicifolia) (Fruit) 100 mg
Featured Customer Reviews:
Ida: Great supplement!
Excellent vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate. It is easier to consume, since I can put it into most liquid drinks. This is a very convenient form of vitamin C.
Richard: Easy to mix and consume.
The powder is easily mixable, with no clumps. I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the results. The product has great immune support!
Is this product synthetic?
- According to NOW, this product has natural ingredients.
Are there any other ingredients in the powder?
- According to NOW, there are no other ingredients included to the powder.
Is the powder vegan / vegetarian friendly?
- According to NOW, the powder is vegan / vegetarian friendly.
Is there a recommended liquid that you should put the powder in?
- NOW recommends that you should put the powder in a strong tasting juice, such as orange juice.
- Ascorbic Acid †
- Pure Powder †
- Pharmaceutical Grade †
- Antioxidant Protection †
How do I take NOW Vitamin C-Complex Powder?
Dosages and Directions:
Take 1/4 teaspoon (slightly rounded) 1 to 3 times daily. Mix into orange juice or other strong tasting juices to mask the taste. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Vitamin C-Complex Powder?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Anitra C. Carr, Silvia Maggini (2017 Nov 3) Vitamin C and Immune Function https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
- Inés Mármol, Cristina Sánchez-de-Diego, Nerea Jiménez-Moreno, Carmen Ancín-Azpilicueta, María Jesús Rodríguez-Yoldi (2017 May 25) Therapeutic Applications of Rose Hips from Different Rosa Species https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5485961/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
Easy to mix and consume.The powder is easily mixable, with no clumps. I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the results. The product has great immune support!
Great supplement!Excellent vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate. It is easier to consume, since I can put it into most liquid drinks. This is a very convenient form of vitamin C.