NOW Virgin Coconut Oil - 1000 mg - 120 Softgels
Benefits and Results:
- Fatty Acid Blend†
- Abundant in MCTs†
- Cold Pressed and Unrefined†
- Made with Organic Coconut Oil†
NOW Virgin Coconut Oil - 1000 mg - 120 Softgels - Fatty Acid Blend
What Is NOW Virgin Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is a traditional dietary staple of the people of Asia, Africa, and the Pacific Islands and has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years. NOW® Virgin Coconut Oil is an unrefined, cold-pressed oil, and does not utilize any solvents in the manufacturing process. Coconut oil is abundant in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acid (C12) and caprylic acid (C8). MCTs are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than most other fatty acids. † When combined with essential fatty acids, it is a perfect addition to an overall balanced lipid program. †
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- COLD PRESSED
- DAIRY FREE
- EGG FREE
- KETO FRIENDLY
- MADE W/O GLUTEN
- SOY FREE
Why choose NOW Foods Virgin Coconut Oil?
NOW Virgin Coconut Oil delivers the natural nutrient profile found in genuine whole foods.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 3 g (3,000 mg)
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g (1,500 mg)
What percentage MCTs are in a daily dose?
- NOW Foods does not specify on a daily percentage, but there is 1.5 g per serving.
Is this product organic?
- According to NOW Foods, this product is organic.
What nutrients does coconut oil contain?
- Coconut oil is abundant in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acid (C12) and caprylic acid (C8).
- Weight Management†
- Supports a Healthy Body Composition†
- Weight Management †
- Keto Friendly †
- Thermogenic †
- Energy †
How do I take NOW Virgin Coconut Oil?
Dosages and Directions:
Take 3 softgels daily with food. This product may begin to solidify at temperatures below 78°F (26°C). Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
What's In NOW Virgin Coconut Oil?
Supplement Facts / Label:
Warnings and Side Effects:
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
PLEASE NOTE: Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.
†PLEASE NOTE: The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is our goal to maintain and display accurate information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website. The information above is not a representation of our views at Same Day Supplements. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The intention of this product is not to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
*Prices are subject to change at any time and items may limit to stock on hand.
- Yih Phing Khor, Soo Peng Koh, Kamariah Long, Shariah Long, Sharifah Zarah Syed Ahmad and Chin Ping Tan (2014 Jul 1.) A Comparative Study of the Physicochemical Properties of a Virgin Coconut Oil Emulsion and Commercial Food Supplement Emulsions https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6271104/
- Sabri Ahmed Rial, Antony D. Karelis, Karl-F. Bergeron and Catherine Mounier (2016 May 12.) Gut Microbiota and Metabolic Health: The Potential Beneficial Effects of a Medium Chain Triglyceride Diet in Obese Individuals https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4882694/
We offer many shipping options to countries like:
- United Kingdom
I LOVE this stuffI wasn't sure about getting this at first and wasn't sure about all the hype but I can honestly say I LOVE this stuff. I have never felt better and it is seeming to help the belly fat slightly. My joints feel better - I just feel better all together. I've been on it for a couple of weeks now and I will definitely be re-ordering.